Chapter 19: The experiment

We see Y/n's crew at the planet of Nelvaan as they were there to drop off supplies to the Nelvaanian who lived in a town in the mountain. They originally came here to drop off some supplies and then leave however the Nelvaanian elder told them something which Y/n changed plans and now we see the Mandalorian troopers standing guard with some getting to know of the Nelvaanian while we see Oliver standing on top of a hill and looking down at the town and then radio in Y/n.

Oliver: Everything seemed to be here Y/n. What's happening on your end?

Y/n: (radio) Approaching the area. Damn it's snowy out here, where ever this base is must be very hard to spot.

Oliver: Still that's where most male Nelvaanian's went before they disappeared from site.

Y/n: (radio) They must have tell some spooky ghost stories to their children before they go to bed or something. Still we be fine, if there is a huge explosion in the distances, you'll know we be fine.

Oliver: If you say so. Be safe sir and see you when you get back.

(Meanwhile)

Y/n: Copy that Oliver. Over and out.

He ends the communication and joins up with  Zack, Leja and Nepthys on a hill as they made it to the area as they were faced with a huge mountain that goes through the clouds as Leja aims down her scope, trying to see the top but she couldn't see anything up there.

Leja: Can't see nothing up there.

Nepthys: Not to mention the area seems too quiet. This area could be a trap set up by the Separatist.

Leja: But are we even sure it's the Separatist? I mean why would they bother kidnapping male Nelvaanian's?

Zack: Male Nelvaanian are warriors and very skilled according to the village elder. It be suspicious that an army of them would suddenly to disappeared without a trace. Plus theie weapons isn't much advanced then ours so whoever these kidnappers are must be advanced.

Y/n: And we know who has the most advanced technology ever which is the Separatist. If not, Bounty hunters or something else.

Leja: Well I guess you were right about the Separatist part. Look.

Y/n pulled out his macrobinocukars and spotted some movement as he zoom in and sees what looks like a Separatist snow droid scanning around the area before walking off and disappeared behind within the snowy winds.

Y/n: Yep. Definitely Separatist here.

Nepthys: Still why are they here?

Zack: Well if that mountain is their main base, then we should head in and investigate.

Y/n: Right. Jetpack on everyone.

They activated theie jetpacks and they fly over the ambush area and fly towards the mountain and soon they landed on the edge of the mountain and look around and seeing that they were clear.