Chapter 15: Meet the New Mandalore

On the planet of Mandalore, we see what looks like a open wasteland which has no buildings, forests or any water. However we see large dorms and within these large dorms was the city of Mandalore were the people of Mandalore have been living in all these years.

On a hoover pod heading to the capital of the city to meet the leader of Mandalore, we see Y/n, Jessica and Leja as Leja was amazed about the city within the dorm as she looked around while Y/n ask Jessica.

Y/n: So why would the leader of Mandalore wanted us here?

Jessica: Well I can't tell you much however I can tell you a little. She believes there have been Separatist activity being spotted.

Y/n: Separatist here? Why?

Jessica: No idea but if I have to guess, they must be interesting with the abandoned mines that was left behind a very long time ago.

Y/n: And she sent you to search for us? I thought the Mandalorians like us aren't allow to be here or be working within the city?

Jessica: Let's just say I'm the only one she can call.

Leja: Wait so why aren't we allow in here?

They turn to Leja who over hear their conversation to which Y/n explain to her.

Y/n: Well you see this planet used to be homed to warrior Mandalorians but after this planet became a wasteland, the New Mandalorian people decided to turn their warriors ways into more of peace. In short, they became pacifist and exile any Mandalorian warriors who still dose violent and warrior ways.

Leja: But we're not like them right?

Jessica: It doesn't matter. As long your wearing the armor and holding blasters, then thud planet ain't gonna welcome you to this planet. Hey, we're here.

They arrive at the capital and soon they enter inside the Palace where a woman sat at the throne while her guards were near her as the trio approaches her.

Y/n: (smile) Satine Kryze, the leader of New Mandalore, how nice to meet you.

Santie: You may address to me as duchess Santie. Let's make this clear, just because I have call apon you for help, that doesn't mean you are welcome here. After the job is done, you will leave.

Y/n: (smirk) Sure thing. So Jessica told us about a Separatist activity and we would like some more information about it.

Santie: Very well then. Our scouts have spotted a few droids located at the Beskar mining site.

Y/n: Hang on Beskar mining site? That site was empty during the Mandalorian wars when they use all of it on the jedi?

Santie: We thought so at first however we couldn't get a closer look on what they are doing nor what brings them onto the site. We were out of ways until I've learned your grandfather visit the site before when he was Deathwatch was he?

Y/n: I think I remember him telling me such tales about it.

Santie: So you know the layouts of it?

Y/n: I guess so.

Santie: Good. I want you to sabotage their operation and find out who hired the Separatist to invade our world.

Y/n: (smirk) Sure thing Santie, we'll get it done.

Santie: It's Duchess Santie, you can leave.

The trio leave the throne room as they were walking down the halls and then Leja said.

Leja: She was kinda......cold on us?

Jessica: Like I said, these people won't welcome us when we come here.