Chapter 4: A Baby rescue duty (Arc 1)

On the planet of Tattooine we see Jabba's Khetanna making it's way through the sands of Tattooine to make it's way back to Jabba's Castle. We see guards on it as they patrol the ship as they are protecting a important person inside from any hands. It was very peaceful to them as we see some looking at the two sun's setting down while small boat ships are also with the patrol so the Khetanna will arrived to jabba's Castle safely.

Suddenly one was blow up and another blow up at the other side as well as they start to scramble and look around on what happened when a Separatist ship appears over them and use it's metal tentacles to grab the Khetanna.

Once that the droid ship flies off with the Khetanna while also kidnapping the import person inside the Khetanna as well.

(Meanwhile)

We see Y/n's capital ship travelling through Hyper Space while joined with some Republic fleet along side as inside the ship we see Y/n and Anakin walk through the halls of the ship while Y/n asked Anakin.

Y/n: How did the Separatist manage to kidnapped his son?

Anakin: It was a sneak attack but Jabba believes it was the works of the Republic and we believe the Separatist are making deals with them right now.

Y/n: And that's why Kenobi is away to Tattooine to discuss with Jabba? I know he's a smooth talker but you know how Jabba is.

Anakin: Well it's either have Jabba block our supplie run or try to make a peace agreement to a crime lord.

Y/n: See your point.

They stop by a window to the hanger as they see Ahoska and Leja stories to the clones and the mandalorain troopers  which they laughed a bit while Y/n tells Anakin.

Y/n: (smile) So I see you and Ahoska are getting along well.

Anakin: Well she is a bit reckless sometimes.

Y/n: (smile) Last time I checked, you were reckless when you were young.

Anakin: (chuckle) That maybe true.

Oliver: Sir's.

Then Oliver walks over to them and tell them.

Oliver: We be arriving at Teth in a hour. Best you get things done before we arrive there.

Y/n: That's good. Need to take a shower, I haven't taking one for a while.

Anakin: (smirk) Yeah you smell like you came out a trash disposal.

Y/n: (chuckle) Well it's a good thing I wasn't crushed by the walls.

The two laughed and then they split off as he head to his price quarters which is pretty nice as it has a large window with a open veiw of space, some armor stands to place his armor in and even a large TV screen that is connected to the whole galaxy so he can watch the news or anything he wants.