Chapter 2: A traitor within

We see Y/n's capital ship travelling through Hyper space to it's next destination but while that we see Y/n showing Leja around the ship since she is new here and showed her around the ship.

He show her the mess hall to eat, the rooms that she and the rest sleep at, the engine room, the armory and the vehicle storage bey where they store in their vehicles and ships as we see them looking down from the window.

Leja realised these vehicles were Republic and Separatist repainted to make it theirs so she asked.

Leja: I understand about the Separatist vehicles but Republic vehicles?

Y/n: The Republic give us those vehicles as our payment or as a well to show peace towards us.

Leja: Oh. Cool.

They continue on walking as they walk pass a few Mandalorian soldiers and other crew that were aliens while Y/n gose on to say.

Y/n: This ship has been pass down to generations to generations and now I own this ship. I've let many Mandalorians or any mercenary or bounty hunters join us in our fight against any threat. That includes the Separatist.

Leja: (smile) That's pretty cool.

Y/n: Since the Republic doesn't have a military force until the Clone trooper appear, they mostly hire us to take care most worlds within regions of the galaxy but we often do our usual bounty hunting and other jobs for different people. In fact, there is even a job boards everywhere in this ship so you can take on jobs.

Leja: (smile) So this is like a large guild?

Y/n: (smile) Yeah.

Leja: (smile) That's pretty cool. I've been dieing to get some pay.

Y/n: Why didn't get enough while you were a bounty hunter?

Leja: Well (nervous chuckle) I kinda fail on most job request. I'm not much as a best bounty hunter in some planets.

Y/n: (smile) Well not to me and that's why your here.

Leja: (Giggle) Thanks.

Oliver: Sir.

Then Oliver walks over to them and once he walks up on the two he said.

Oliver: We're approaching christophsis.

Y/n: That's brilliant. Get ready my men and let's head down there.

Oliver nods and walks off while Leja asked.

Leja: Isn't that where a battle is taking place?

Y/n: (smile) Yep. And we're heading there to assist the Republic. You in?

Leja: (smile) Heck yeah I am.

They exit out of Hyper space and they see the battle ahead of them to see Separatist fleet attacking Republic fleet while Y/n's capital ship stay far away from the battle to avoid getting damaged while we see Y/n's ship fly out of the hanger and fly towards the planet of Christophsis.

(Christophsis surface)

Y/n's ship exit out of the cloads and fly over the tall towers that is shooting out of the sky. We see Leja looking at them in amazed through the window while we see Y/n, Billy, Daniel Nepthys and a few Mandalorian soldiers within the ship with Nepthys seeing Leja surprised and asked.

Nepthys: Never been here before kid?

Leja: (smile) Yeah it's just so flat but beautiful with all those towers.

Billy: It's no wonder the Separatist come to this planet instead with the other planets.

Nepthys: Maybe Billy. Maybe.