Chapter 20: The Malevolence (Arc 1)

We see Y/n's crew travelling through hyper space and everything is seemed to be normal as we cut to Y/n in his room only wearing his underwear and his mandalorian helmet as he stood at the window of he room as he then said.

Y/n: So you dare to enter my ship and try to take me out Huh sith? Well you will run away in fear by the might of Y/n!

He dramatically turn around and activated his light saber as he move around with it, pretending he is having a Epic dual with a sith in his room as he move around, making light saber noises as he move around the room.

Y/n: Ha! You have no match against the galaxies greatest warrior which is me! Now by away for yoru death!

He continues playing when a door open and Catcher came into his room.

Catcher: Sir we have a-

He suddenly froze as he saw Y/n swinging his light saber and moving around while making some light saber noises. He moved around for another minute and he turn and immediately see Catcher looking at him as the two stood there in an awkward situation.

Y/n: Um.....hey there Catcher? Need anything?

Catcher: Um I just came here to tell you that we detected a Republic distress singal. We're getting close to it.

Y/n: Cool, Cool, I'll be at the bridge and don't tell anyone what you saw.

Catcher: Sir I rather have my mind to be erased after seeing that.

Y/n: Yeah I'll be there shortly.

Catcher finally leaves as he walks off while he questioning his choices as he return to the bridge.

(Shortn while later)

Y/h arrived at the bridge full armor on as he approaches Oliver, Zack and Daniel who were gathering around the holo table.

Y/n: So what's the single?

Oliver: We believe the singal is from the 104th battalion which is the wolfpack.

Y/n: Huh that's Plo Koons unit right?

Oliver: Yes sir.

Y/n: (smile) Man I love those guys, especially Plo, he's very nice and well respected. So are they in trouble?

Zack: Seems like it however its strange.

Y/n: How so?

Zack: Well it seems whatever or whoever attacked them give them hell. The message say it was some sort of a large Separatist ship.

Daniel: They must mean a fleet right?

Zack: No. Just one ship. But Separatist can't buy some massive ships.....do they?

Y/n: Well let's find our shall we?

They agree and soon they drop out of hyper space and look out only to see death and destruction. Parts of the Republic Venators as seen drifting off through space and no sigh of space battle is seen. No fighters or anything.

Oliver: (shocked) Holy crap.

Daniel: (shocked) What did all of this?

Y/n is also shocked as well but nones Plo and his men are somewhere so he tells Oliver.

Y/n: Oliver stay away from the area. I'll take a handbill of Mandalorian troopers and head out.

Oliver: Be safe Sir.

He nodes and leaves to the hanger. Short while later we see his dropship flying towards the area as they fly by the floating parts of the Republic ships which leaves the Mandalorian troopers shocked and horrified of what they saw.