𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧- "𝐀 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐯𝐢𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐨𝐫?"

~
DONE- Chapter 17/ "A fucking vibrator?"

~DONE- Chapter 17/ "A fucking vibrator?"

DONE- Chapter 17/ "A fucking vibrator?"

"So what are you more into, chains or ropes?" I asked looking at my nails. I needed to get them done. I was thinking black with gold lines.

I remembered that I asked Ares a question but it went unanswered. I turned my head to look at him, waiting for him to answer. Maybe if I stared hard enough he would feel intimidated and answer me.

"Ropes" he answered stopping at a red light. His eyes moved to give me a side way look, probably to see my reaction. I gave none since it was obvious.

"Are you going to ask why?" I shrugged and leaned my head back.

"Not really, you are a mafia boss, they tend to love the idea of putting someone trough pain. Ropes can cut you and bruised you badly, so pain for you is a kink." I explained finishing this conversation interesting.

"So you suddenly know everything, huh?" he teased while turning the car to the right, now entering a small road without any houses or buildings on the side ways, there were only trees covering the sight.

"Oh I have known everything for awhile." I shrugged smirking Ares' way. He didn't look not the slightest impressed with my answer. Not getting an answer I closed my eyes feeling myself drowsy. All the stress in my back was getting bigger by the second.

I knew my father was not going to look for me, knowing my mother she probably is on her knees begin my father to look for me, that's just how my mother is. My mother has always cared for me a lot, to the point where is extreme.

My mind was already aware that this time i was just counting on myself. Since my father was only using this wedding between Sebastián and I as a trap, right now he couldn't care less. My father probably already started with his plan. That's the thing about my father always has a plan for every letter of the alphabet.

Even if I didn't show it I was a bit scared, I had no one, it was just myself against all of Ares' workers. I was extremely fucked.

I opened my eyes to see we were still driving trough the same road. I was extremely bored.

My eyes moved towards Ares and fuck why was I getting a tingling feeling in between my legs. How one of his hands was placed on top of the wheel while his other hand was slightly on the gearshift.

He swiftly moved the wheel to the right, i don't know if it was his veiny hands or the conversation we had earlier that was getting me this uncomfortable feeling between my legs.

I needed friction.

I started moving around my seat, trying to find just a bit of friction. God this was so hard. I was getting desperate the tingling feeling in my pussy was unbearable.