4

when taehyung had woken up that morning, he expected to find the males on the bed beside him, but there was no one.

it wasn't the usual time he woke up. he woke up earlier and he woke up around eleven-fifty nine.

what a time to wake up.

he fucked up and he realized that.

having sex with two random strangers he met in an alleyway was unacceptable.

who knew what diseases they carried and they fucked him without a condom.

he wasn't going to lie. it was the best fucking he had ever gotten in his life.

the boys really knew how to use their manhood.

looking around the bedroom, he noticed a sheet of paper that was resting on the bedside table.

"huh?" he mumbled to himself, hissing as he sat up, the pain in his lower back running up his spine.

he picks up the sheet of paper, staring the writing;

here are our numbers.

call when you want us again.

we'll be watching.

12345678901- jungkook

10987654321- jeongguk

see you later pretty boy.

taehyung blushed when he finished reading the letter, the scenes from the previous night running through his mind.

he had decided that he wasn't going to go to school that day.

rising from the bed, he hissed as he walked to the bathroom.

"fuck i can't even walk." he mumbled to himself.

"fuck all this big dick energy." he gasps in shock as he fucked reflection stares him in the face.

"these guys are monsters!"

his marked skin reflected on the mirror as he pressed one of the love bites on his neck, a tingle of pleasure shooting up his spine.

his eyes widened as he stared at a gradient black and gold mark on the left side of his neck.

"what the fuck-" he mumbled to himself, touch the mark and feeling sparks shoot up his spine.

his legs wobbled as he struggled to stand, using the wall to balance himself.

on the other side of his neck was an identical mark with only a few differences.

[a/n: i made that and it's... i have mixed feelings. but that's what i imagined the mark to be. basically, the mark on the right side of his neck is the opposite; black where golden should be and golden where black should be. i had to go to google to find out what a mating mark looks like and there was no result. so i resulted to my imagination. i think it turned out pretty well. lemme know what you think.]

"what is this?" taehyung asks, caressing the mark gently, a shiver raking through his body.

"i can't go to school today. i'll just probably ask joohyun to bring me notes." he sighed, still staring at the mark on his neck.

"what the fuck is this on my neck?" he asks himself, running into the shower and scrubbing his neck in attempts to rid the mark.

he comes out of the shower, the spot he had been scrubbing red but the mark as present as ever.

"what the-" he grabs a towel, drying the area and walking back to the bedroom.

he puts on a hoodie and some some shorts, going back to the bathroom and applying foundation on his neck.

the thick layer of foundation barely disguises the mark but it tries?

he sighs as he walks back to his bedroom, searching for his cellphone and picking it up from the floor.

it now had a crack on it.

"stupid horniness." he mumbles to himself as he rings up his friend.

"hey. can you bring me today's work? i can't come to school today."

"why? what's wrong taehyung?" a female voice answers from the other side.

"i don't feel too well. i don't want you to come over till school is over. say hi to boyfie for me. bye." he says, hanging up the phone and walking back to his bed.

"when did i get a tattoo?" he whines.

was it... when they but him?

but-

werewolves don't exist right? why was this happening to him.

all the books he had read on wattpad about these species were finally getting into his head.

he had been marked.

would his scent change?

is he a werewolf now?

would he be pregnant?

that was extremely impossible. he was male.

what about those books that said;

!mpreg.

taehyung felt his hands shake.

he was scared.

what if he was pregnant.

"dumbo. you can't get pregnant."

~+~

yeah. wattpad knowledge. come @ me

you never know when you need all this taekook fanfic knowledge.

i have learnt a lot of things from fanfics.

i learnt how to write smut-

**le me remembers the previous chapter and cringes**

forgive me.

'peace cries💟

ps: what if I start updating twice a week instead of once?