wishes do come true

it's just more fun when i name only one or two chapters i don't know why.

i need your votes and comments or i'll go back to eating brain.

i'm not complaining, but to stop me from taking yours next, tap that star till you have colored it orange.

you're welcome.

free tutorials for everyone!

~+~

taehyung really didn't understand why hoseok liked watching the news.

it was all boring talk.

watching someone sit in a spot.

he clicked his tongue.

he tended to think of things the way they weren't.

the news wasn't always that boring but it scared him.

what if he saw news about wars or kidnapping or death.

that wasn't his forte.

he shook his head, rubbing his belly.

"hey baby." he said, rubbing his belly.

"am i your mummy or your daddy?" he asks, staring the the tv remote on the table.

"i should probably change the channel. but it's so far away." taehyung said, not even making an effort to pick up the remote.

and then the stare-down.

taehyung glared at the remote, urging it in his head to come towards him.

"why won't you listen? come over here now!" he yells at the lifeless object.

no movement.

news:
it was said that one of the women was found dead in her house and the other three were pronounced dead during time of delivery.

"wha-? can you turn that up?" taehyung says, still looking at the tv.

"right." he mumbles to his self as he gave himself a light knock on the head.

he picked up the remote, his nerves going haywire.

"why am i watching women who died while being pregnant. i'm scared, goodness!"

news:
all of these women were discovered to be carrying thirteen babies. the doctors say that their bodies were to weak to carry the pregnancy.

the pregnancy wasn't up to full term.

the fetuses were growing rapidly.

while in the morgue, it was discovered that some of the women still took hot drinks and smoked while being pregnant.

it was extremely wrong but we never know what could have caused their death.

their bodies might have weakened because of these foreign substances in their systems.

however, two males have been identified.

they have been seen moving around with these women.

many people have agreed that they have seen them together.

and now they are being investigated.

they have been kept under custody till they speak up about their acts.

this was banana seoul. coming to you from seoul, south korea.

"ah!" taehyung screamed as he stared at the chair, transparent liquid on the chair.

"my water broke no! not now!" he cries as pangs of pain hit him in his pelvis.

"what to do? okay. okay. deep breath. you've seen this on the internet. search for the phone if you're alone. alright. where's my goddamn phone!" he yells, his eyes wandering around the house.

"why does it have to be in the room?" he cries as he breathes deep, walking slowly towards his bedroom.

"don't worry babies. mummy's here." taehyung says, rubbing his tummy.

he finally arrived at the room picking up the phone. he dials the first number on speed dial.

"h-hello? b-boyfie? i'm in labor!"

~+~

yo!

seven babies on the way!

whoot! whoot!

i know what i did was mean.

yanno, killing the girls?

ask my dream what happened.

it wasn't me. it was my dream.

and the name of the news station.

that... i dunno how it came about.

it just happened.

see you next chapter.

we should probably have babies by then.

in the words of out beloved bruno mars, anderson paak, silk sonic, jeon jungkook and kim taehyung: imma leave the door open.

this is me: see you on the other side.

'peace out 💟

ps: i'm  scared my author notes are longer than the chapters. i should probably stop talking.