23

another groan slips past taehyung's lip as he lays on tht bed, folding himself into half.

he clutches his stomach as another pang of pain hits him.

it ached all over but his stomach seemed worse. he had felt this pain for days as it came and went but at the moment, it was just there.

he had never felt anything like that. in his whole life.

he groans again, eyes squeezing shut.

it felt so hot to be in the room. the room was properly ventilated, the ceiling fan squeaking lightly and the windows open.

why did it feel like he was going up in flames. like he was being lit up?

a knock resounds in the room and taehyung's eyes fly open. he attempts to sit up but falls back to the bed.

"tae, are you okay?" a voice taehyung recognized very well as jeongguk asked.

he wanted to say something. anything. but it was too much work to talk.

he huffed, feeling something tickle his lower back.

black dots start to litter his vision and he blinks rapidly to chase them off.

they work. he sighs.

he feels dehydrated all of a sudden. the thirst for water or something liquid hits him hard and he pants.

the black dots start to dance in his vision once more. he blinks again.

the door of his bedroom opes with so much speed. jeongguk runs into the room, worry streaks creasing his forehead.

"shit. you're burning up!" jeongguk bellows, hissing.

"i-i'm fine." he stutters as the blackness consumes him.

~+~

there's buzzing in the room as taehyung opens his eyes. the sounds are faint and almost quiet.

they weren't exactly buzzing. it was just people talking.

"it's simply malaria. he'll be fine after taking medication for a three days. morning and night." a man in white coat says, wrapping a stethoscope around his neck and picking up his bag.

"thanks mark. thank you so much." jeongguk says patting the said male's shoulder.

"it's okay. I'll head out now."

jeongguk turns back to taehyung's frame on the bed, leaning down and placing a kiss on his forehead.

taehyung opens his eyes.

"oh! tae. you're awake." jeongguk says, clearing his throat.

"yeah. hi." taehyung whispers, "what time is it?" he asks, finally looking around his bedroom.

"six forty-five pm." jeongguk mutters.

taehyung gasps, attempting to sit up, "what about the kids?!" he shrieks, regretting the decision immediately.

"they're okay. our babies are fine. they're with jungkook, jimin, yoongi, seokjin, namjoon, hoseok and joohyun. i listed all of them for you to be comfortable. if i left you to rest, it'll be one person per baby although I'm pretty sure that jungkook has two of the babies right now."