6

Merry new year in advance!
why did that sound wrong?
because it isn't the usual combo! and I like it!

please vote if you liked the chapter! comment if you also liked the chapter which is a filler!
but n e ways.
read on!

"ever heard of male pregnancy?"

"y-yeah." taehyung stuttered as he looks as his two best friends who stared at him with seriousness plastered on their face.

"you're pregnant. taehyung." hoseok says, glaring at the said male.

"i-i know. you guys should stop looking like that. frowns don't suit you."

"taehyung," joohyun starts out, "is there something you're not telling us? we have to know. tell us now."

"what? what am i supposed to say?" taehyung asks as he caressed the little bump on his stomach.

"how did this baby come about?! you didn't turn into mary who gave birth to jesus at night did you?"

"what? no!"

"then who got you pregnant?"

"don't freak out okay?" taehyung pleads, sighing.

"it was the other night, i don't know what happened to me but i found myself in alley and two guys walked up to me-"

"in an alley?! why didn't you tell us?" joohyun asks as she rushes to taehyung's side, examining him.

"i'm fine j."

"then continue." hoseok says as he runs his hands through his hair.

"and they asked me what was wrong with me. even i didn't know but then they kissed me and before i knew it, we were here. and let me tell you something..."

"what?" joohyun asked, her eyes filled with worry as she pushed her hair behind her ear.

"they fucked me like... mmh..." taehyung says, biting his lip as he recalled the memory of that night.

"taehyung! we don't want to hear the details!"

"but you're my best friends. there's no one else for me to tell." taehyung says, pouting.

"just tell us what we need to hear." joohyun says as she walks away from taehyung.

"they fucked me so good that i came so many ti-"

"to the point taehyung!" joohyun yells.

"but this is the point." taehyung says, his brows furrowing as he glares at the couple.

"no. what happened?"

"would you let me finish?" taehyung mutters angrily.

"we don't want to hear about them fucking you."

"but it's important!"

"hoseok... let's just listen to what he has to say."

"fine." hoseok grumbles, crossing his arms.

"thanks j. i love you." taehyung said, blowing her a flying kiss, "so... they fucked me-"

"taehyung just... be quick. we don't want to hear how they put themselves in you or stuff like that."

"you guys tell me your stuff all the time. the kind of friends i have..." taehyung sighs, "so... the second one said something like; 'you're mine.' i'm not sure. and he bit me."

joohyun and hoseok jump to their feet at the news.

"what? say that again?" hoseok asks, his eyes wide.

"now you want to hear about them fucking me huh?" taehyung questions smugly.

"yeah sure. just say it. he bit you?" joohyun asks as she walks closer to the smaller male.

"yeah..." taehyung trails, "on my neck." he says as he fiddles with his fingers.

"fuck!" hoseok says as he runs his hands through his hair again.

"can i see?" joohyun asks as she stared at taehyung's neck.

"i... i uh... covered it with foundation." he says as he walks to the bathroom, joohyun following him.

hoseok sits in the living room, sitting like a man who was waiting for his wife to give birth.

"hoseok... it's a mating mark." joohyun said as she returns to the living room with taehyung, guiding him to a seat.

silence rains in the room.

"tae... there's something you have to know."

~+~

hi! so... you might think you know what they want to tell tae.

you could be wrong.

yeah. they want to tell tae that he was marked by werewolves and all his wattpad knowledge didn't go to waste.

but there's something else.

any ideas?

tell moi!!!

'peace out 💟