21

hi!

I've got a fever~

can you check?

i think you'll like this~

chappie yeah.

please don't forget to~

comment and vote.

now it's on to~

the chappie yeah.

ps: if you didn't realize, I'm singing it according to fever by Dua lipa.

on to the story!

~+~

it had been a quiet day. most of the kids were going in and out of sleep.

taehyung decided it had been a good day to catch up on school work.

jungkook and jeongguk had been watching him silently. the way his eyebrows furrowed when he didn't understand something or when he parted his lips when the answers finally hit that spot.

"he truly is beautiful." jeongguk whispers to jungkook, an attempt not to distract the brunette.

"that he is." jungkook responds in the same manner, his eyes tracing taehyung's face to memorize every curve and dot on his body.

taehyung hurriedly turns towards the both of them, rubbing his ears.

"did you both say something?" he asks, eyebrows furrowed once again, staring at the twins in confusion.

jeongguk and jungkook look at each other and then back at taehyung.

"something like what? i didn't say anything." jungkook says.

"what did you hear?"

"it's nothing. it must be from my head. nevermind." taehyung says, picking up a pen and fiddling with it.

"seriously, what did you hear?" jeongguk questions again.

taehyung's cheeks flush, "something like he's beautiful and that he is. I'm not sure. it's from my head. don't worry." he says as he flips a page and clears his throat.

jeongguk and jungkook state at each other in shock.

"he heard us?" they ask themselves in unison through the mind link.

"he did. how... how is it possible?" jeongguk links.

"i truly don't know. something's up. that's all i know."  jungkook replies.

jeongguk nods and goes back to staring at taehyung. he nods once again.

"why are you both staring at me?" taehyung asks, biting the cap of his pen, "you're creepy." he mumbles, knowing the twins could hear him.

jeongguk's ears perk up.

"what is it?"  jungkook links.

"he must've been staring at us as well. how'd he know we've been looking?" 

"you might be correct."

jungkook rises from the chair and jeongguk ad taehyung look at him.

"I'm going to check on the babies. I'll be back." he says, leaving the living room.