25

please, vote, come and share ig?
you can vote now in case you forget later lol
also, inline comments are a thing. there's someone amongst you that hasn't used it.

use that function today!
on to the chapter!

-

he couldn't wrap his head around it. all the information he had gotten hadn't digested. it had only made more questions arise. not regular male? what did that even mean?

taehyung groans again at the pain in his teeth. he bit down too hard on a pen cap and since then, his mouth had only done one thing; hurt. it felt like he was a kid that was teething.

he worried for the male that had passed out while revealing things to him. what did he see? what did he see about him that made him go unconscious? was it extremely terrible? his leg bounced in nervousness.

if only he hadn't met the jeon twins. his life could've been on a different path. he wouldn't be worrying about any of this. he would've been a college student cursing his professors for the hideous amount of school work they were making him do.

his phone rings on the side table, breaking him out of his thoughts. he whips his head to stare at the device which screen had lighted up. his heart began to thump uncontrollably in his chest. if course this would he the time for his mother to call.

while still staring at the screen, the call ends and taehyung sighs. he couldn't answer his mother now. not now or anytime soon. he needed his life to be on track before he could pick a phone call from her.

he hisses again, previously unnoticed pain gracing his cheek. he prods at the pain with his tongue, the metallic taste of blood infiltrating his senses followed by saltines. he cringes visibly, walking to the bathroom and spitting the content in his mouth unto the sink.

he sighs, filling his mouth with water and gurgling. he hears knocks on the door to his room. without even hearing who it was, he knew who it was. his presence was so strong and demanding as he stepped into the place.

"taehyung, are you in there?" the gruff voice of his mate calls out. taehyung couldn't figure out if that was how he actually sounded or if it was because of the wooden door that was between them. he nods, realizing the male couldn't see him and pulling the door open.

"hey. I'm here. i just needed to rinse my mouth." taehyung explains, wiping his wet hands on his butt pockets. jungkook nods, scanning the male from hair to toe, searching for injuries for the hundredth time. an awkward tension rains in the room and jungkook clears his throat.

"we're having a meeting. a few things need to be addressed. you need to come down." jungkook says, turning away from the human. taehyung could only stare at his back as his figure left the room. there was a distance he could feel. like the seer had said. maybe he could finally start placing his finger on things now. the information had made him read into everything. twice. confirm. confirm. be sure. check.

he nods to himself, fixing the t-shirt he had on and exiting the room, closing the door behind him. he walks down the stairs. he missed his children but he could see them after the meeting. there had been some kind of contentment that he felt since he got into the pack grounds. he could sleep and actually close his eyes now that he had extra hands to look after the babies.

he finds himself in the large living room, the alphas of the pack already present with a few others; namjoon, hoseok, seokjin, yoongi, jimin and some other men taehyung had never seen before. a few eyes turn to his direction. he only sends a small wave and smile their direction before going to stand next to them.