20

hi!

hopefully, you didn't forget about me because i didn't forget about you.

so... about that babies, if you were wondering and in case it got too confusing because writing about eight babies isn't confusing at all for me...

n e ways, these are their names, genders and ranks;

1. EUNJI - GIRL- ALPHA
2. DOYUN - BOY - BETA
3. YEONJUN - BOY - ALPHA
4. SOOBIN - BOY - BETA
5. HOSEOK - BOY - ALPHA
6. JUNGEUN - GIRL - OMEGA
7. YOHAN - BOY -  OMEGA
8. JIA - GIRL - BETA

and! that's all folks!

please, vote and comment!

on to the chapter!

~+~

"oh my goodness! you didn't say he'll look like this! why didn't you tell me?!" the male yells happily pulling the other's cheek.

"you're making him uncomfortable jimin. that's enough." jungkook says, walking forward and wrapping an arm around taehyung's waist while using the other to remove jimin's prying hand from taehyung's cheek.

taehyung freezes in his spot, eyes wide as sparks fly through his system, making him weak in his knees.

he grips onto jungkook's bicep, groaning and closing his eyes, a wave of dizziness washing over him.

jungkook hurriedly pulls taehyung to his chest, his eyes worriedly scanning taehyung's face.

"are you okay?" he asks, pushing taehyung's hair away from his face.

taehyung nods, sighing and pulling away from jungkook's body.

"I'm fine-" he gets cut off by himself stumbling to the floor.

jungkook squats in front of the smaller male, "are you sure you're okay?" he asks.

"perfectly fine. just missed my step." taehyung said, a tight lipped smile making an appearance on his lips. 

"we can't take chances." jungkook says as he lifts taehyung into his arms who yelps, wrapping his arms around jungkook's neck.

his cheeks flush in embarrassment as jungkook chuckles, staring at his face.

"want to go to the kids and jeongguk?" he asks, already walking without waiting for taehyung's response.

"just to the kids. not you or jeongguk." taehyung says, clearing his throat and focusing on the direction they were headed.

~+~

"you guys!" jungkook hollered as he arrived at the clear space which jeongguk, their children and a few other pups were playing.

he gently places taehyung on the grass who giggles as he stares at his family.

"first one to mommy!" jeongguk says, fake running as the pups all run towards taehyung.

"yay!" taehyung cheered as his babies arrived before him, yohan climbing into his lap and laying there.

"you did it!" jungkook cheers, squatting beside taehyung and the babies, picking baby hoseok up and throwing him in the air.