the intro

₍ᵔ·͈༝·͈ᵔ₎ ★ ⁺ ˖˚ ~

──────

↝ Part 2 of Be with me Instead.

Please read the first part of this book before continuing!

✦. Will be consisting of short-ish chapters unlike the first story.

✦. Will all be in Jeno's POV unless stated it's not.

✦. I literally don't know what I'm doing anymore, this fic is so messy-

✦. Bless Nana's parents for somehow, always ending up busy??..

──────

"Are you ready?" Jeno asks as he leans on Jaemin's door.

"Yeah." Jaemin giggles as he exits his room with a plush in his hand, Jeno following shortly after.

"Bye, Milk." He engulfs the bunny in a hug reluctantly and sighs as he hands it to Doyoung afterwards.

"Are you sure it's alright for me to take this?" Doyoung eyes the plush as he squishes it. "I feel a bit bad."

"No hyung, don't feel bad!" Jaemin shakes his head and smiles. "I need to move on so," He points at the plush.

"you can have it." Jaemin sighs again, this time a bit more sorrowful.

Jeno notices and pats Jaemin's head unexpectedly, making the younger turn behind him.

"Is it alright if I change the name?" Doyoung tilts his head slightly. "Taeyong would probably want to name it something else." Doyoung states and Jaemin just nods.

"Alright then, thanks you two." Doyoung ruffles Jaemin's hair and sends Jeno a smile. "I'll get going now to Yongie's, bye bye!" He puts on his shoes and coat.

"Take care hyung!" Jeno waves him goodbye. "Say hi to Taeyong hyung for me." He chuckles as he takes a glimpse of Jaemin.

He knows Jaemin, he's seen him at his vulnerable moments and even his happy ones.

He'll do anything to make Jaemin smile.

You're always pretty in my eyes, Na Jaemin.