the sixteenth / the end

₍ᵔ·͈༝·͈ᵔ₎ ★  ⁺ ˖˚ ~

"God, ever since you guys became boyfriends," Renjun sighs as he stares at his two friends feeding each other. "I've been third-wheeling you two everyday.." He groans whilst Donghyuck just laughs at his misery.

"They're probably worse than Lele and Ji." Donghyuck snickers, sipping on his orange juice.

"Probably? They're way worse!" Renjun scoffs, fake gagging when Jeno gives Jaemin a chaste kiss after feeding him a peach slice.

"Maybe we can join in too ourselves, if you want."

"Wh—"

"I found this cute game Nana hyung will definitely like!" Chenle squeals, showing Jaemin the game on his Nintendo switch.

"Oh! Isn't that the Animal Crossing one?" Jaemin softly gasps, watching Chenle move his little character around when he nods.

They stay like that for a few more solid minutes.

With Jaemin clapping and giggling at whatever Chenle is doing, Jeno and Jisung complaining with the lack of attention from their boyfriends and Renjun and Donghyuck just conversing about something else.

"Welp, I guess I just lost my boyfriend to dolphin boy.." Jeno pouts, making sure it's noticeable enough for Jaemin to realize.

And of course, it is—he's Lee Jeno for crying out loud.

"Aw, poor baby, I'm sorry okay?" Jaemin giggles as he pats Jeno's head. "The game just looks so fun and I just got too distracted.. I'll make it up to you with my kisses later!"

"Dear lord," Renjun groans, showing off a disgusted expression whilst Jeno just flips him off. "get a room, you two."

"I swear, Jun hyung is so scary." Jisung snorts, glancing at Renjun and Jeno glaring at each other.

"How do you even manage to like Renjun hyung?" He whispers towards Donghyuck who just chuckles.

"I don't know either but," Donghyuck whispers back, looking at Renjun fondly. "he's adorable."

──────[ THE END ] ──────

Literally wow, just wow—that Renhyuck at the fucking end💔..

I don't know where to begin but uh, so sorry for this being so incredibly hectic and messy.. Also this ending is so.. Bad?? I don't quite know how to write endings that well so I'm so SO sorry😭😭

Honestly didn't expect this to be the last chapter but uh, woohee..?

Anyways, thank you for reading this until the end! If you've read the first book and this one,, I appreciate it so much!!

This is my first Nomin fic and like, I enjoyed writing it very much! Thank you to my best friend ramyoenjun for helping me with this!!

Aghh, I'm still feeling bad that I ended it with this, please tell me if it's good enough!
😭😭

I didn't get to add it in the story since I'm lazy, but Hyuck and Mark already somehow made up—though Donghyuck won't really hang out or talk to him that much, they're not on bad terms anymore!

AAAA—I feel like I've messed up the timeline with both books but I'm too lazy to change that...

Thank you once again and goodbye lovelies<3!

-sunylade

𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮┃NOMINजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें