the sixth

₍ᵔ·͈༝·͈ᵔ₎ ★  ⁺ ˖˚ ~

🐶 ⁺ ˖˚﹫ !
   Jeno POV ☆〝

"Why are you guys in my room?" Jeno eyes both of his siblings who are just hanging out in his bedroom, seemingly like they were waiting for him to return.

"Oh, you're back already?" Doyoung laughs whilst Yeeun just smirks.

"Tell me everything that happened or I'll never help you on your homework ever again." Yeeun chuckles and sits comfortably on Jeno's chair.

"Fine fine, just, let me change first." He pulls both Doyoung and Yeeun out of his room and sighs.

Is there a way to get rid of nosy siblings?

𖦆

"Lee Jeno, you dumbass! You should've kissed him!" Yeeun squeals after Jeno tells them what happened during his and Jaemin's hangout.

"Yeah, and when you kiss make sure to get that tongue action!" Doyoung joins in, making Jeno groan in annoyance.

"I am not kissing him," Jeno smacks both of their heads weakly. "plus he's just starting to move on remember?" He rubs his temples in frustration.

"Well, keep going then." Doyoung crosses his arms as he sighs.

"What? Keep going what?"

"Idiot, he means to keep going on dates with Jaeminnie!" Yeeun giggles and Doyoung gives her a high-five.

"Exactly, once you go on even more dates," Doyoung points at Jeno. "he'll later realize he has feelings for you too!" He winks.

"How do you two even know if that'd work?" Jeno takes a deep breath and plops on his bed. "Let alone, him liking me—that's in my dreams.."

"Hey, just trust us okay? It'll work out somehow." Yeeun pats Jeno's shoulder.

"Fine."

Maybe, it'll work..

𖦆

"Chenle, can you help me, Please?" Jeno pleads as the younger just stares at him confused.

"Help you with what, hyung?" Chenle licks his ice cream.

"Well, if you were to go on a date with someone—"

"Ooh, Jeno hyung is dating someone!" Chenle giggles and Jeno just sighs, mentally face palming.

"I-I'm not, just.. well not yet? Agh, I don't know." Jeno groans in embarrassment whilst Chenle continues to giddily chuckle at him.

"Is this about Nana hyung?" Chenle licks the ice cream again as Jeno widens his eyes in bewilderment.

"Wai—How did you know—"

"Jaem hyung told me you took him to the amusement park yesterday," Chenle smiles. "pretty cute I must say." He winks at Jeno.

"Uhm, will you help me though?" Jeno asks and Chenle immediately nods.

"Of course! Anything to make you guys get together." He shows Jeno a thumbs up and laughs.

I'll have hope.

𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐘𝐨𝐮┃NOMINजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें