the third

₍ᵔ·͈༝·͈ᵔ₎ ★ ⁺ ˖˚ ~

"Jen!" Jaemin calls out to him and smiles brightly when Jeno runs up to him.

"Did I take too long?" Jeno pants, taking a deep breath afterwards.

"Nope, now hurry!" Jaemin tugs on his sleeve. "Let's go to the haunted house first!" He giggles as he points at the overly horrific, creepily decorated house.

"Wait what—It's still pretty early though," Jeno gulps, trying to persuade Jaemin to do something else. "how about a rollercoaster instead?" He nervously laughs.

"Fine." Jaemin pouts but leads them to the ride anyways.

They got in line for the ride and heard people screaming their heads off whilst riding.

Oh god.

𖦆

Jeno isn't that particularly scared of heights nor rollercoasters so it was a piece of cake for him.

Jaemin on the other hand though—it's safe to say that, he almost lost his voice from screaming so much.

"T-That—That was scary!" Jaemin sits on a bench tiredly and Jeno just stands beside him, stretching his arms. "I still can't believe I didn't die!"

"I'm surprised I didn't lose my hearing from all your screaming." Jeno chuckles and Jaemin glares at him.

"Let's go buy some food, I'm hungry." Jaemin gets up and drags Jeno to the dessert stalls, eyeing all the candy he could get.

"Jun said not to let you eat too many sweets." Jeno blocks Jaemin with his hand from buying anything.

"Aw," Jaemin sighs. "bummer."

"How about this—when we finish eating," Jeno turns Jaemin towards him and smiles. "we can go on as many rides as you want and after that," Jeno leans closer to Jaemin's face, but immediately backs out when he realizes.

"—you can get your candy." He adds, hoping Jaemin didn't see him blushing as he looks away.

Shit, why did I do that? Why did I do that!

But he doesn't have to worry—when Jaemin is also flushed with what Jeno suddenly did.

"A-Alright." Jaemin stutters as he holds Jeno's hand. "Let's go now—t-the food, you know.." Jaemin points at a restaurant nearby and Jeno nods.

During their stroll to the restaurant, they've been holding hands the way there unknowingly—though when Jeno realizes, he doesn't try to do anything about it.

He enjoys it, he truly does.

His hand feels warm and safe.

I want you to keep holding my hand forever.

𖦆

"Okay, haunted house, now." Jaemin huffs out and Jeno eyes the haunted house.

Well fuck, there goes all my courage—

He doesn't get to think or talk at all anymore after that when Jaemin drags him to the entrance.

"Come on, how bad could it be?" Jaemin laughs when the worker lets them in.

"Y-Yeah, how bad.." Jeno sighs as he steps in, holding Jaemin's hand tighter whilst the younger just coos.

𖦆

It, was bad.

"Holy fuck!" Jeno shrieks, hiding behind Jaemin. "Is—Is that, real?!" He widens his eyes in horror when he sees a really, really realistic cut offed head.

"Nono, don't be scared, I'm here!" Jaemin grins as Jeno's mouth stays agape at the fake blood running down from the ceiling.

"I-I'm not scared—"

"Boo!"

"FUCKING SHIT—"

"See? You're scared!" Jaemin throws a fit of laughter as Jeno just groans, hoping that this'll all be over soon—that is, until he gets scared again.

"Oh sh—" Jeno subconsciously leans towards Jaemin again with his eyes closed.

"Uh, Jen—"

Jeno opens his eye abruptly and sees how Jaemin is just a few inches away from his face.

"O-Oh, uhm—sorry.." Jeno turns away and steps back, rubbing his nape.

"It's fine!" Jaemin laughs, followed by silence right after.

It was quite awkward, both not really knowing what to do.

"So—Let's go now..?" Jaemin points subtly to the exit and Jeno just nods, still averting each other's gaze.

Once they got out, there was still some awkwardness—though it broke when they both laughed at each other afterwards.

I really like you.

"Ah, right!" Jaemin points at the photo booth that was in the park. "Let's take pictures! I almost forgot.." He giggles when Jeno mumbles a 'Sure'.

They went ahead and took pictures, some where they made funny faces, some just normal and some.. are just really cute.

"I'll take that one." Jeno points the film strip that had only Jaemin in almost all of them—though at the end, it shows both Jeno and Jaemin smilling giddily at each other.

Making new happy memories with you is what I enjoy the most.