the twelfth

₍ᵔ·͈༝·͈ᵔ₎ ★  ⁺ ˖˚ ~

"So, you've liked me for that long?!" Jaemin gasps to which Jeno just luaghs whilst nodding. "I can't believe I didn't notice sooner.."

"It's fine," Jeno ruffles Jaemin's hair as he sighs. "even if you did, that wouldn't just magically make you like me back."

"Here I thought you could since, you know, you're the oh so 'Magical Wizard, Jeno'." Jaemin chuckles as Jeno groans in embarrassment.

"You're never gonna let me live that down, huh?"

"Nope!"

Oh does he regret ever making that joke of him being a magical wizard..

Ever since that day Jaemin had asked him to magically make his peach slices appear—and basically they did but not magically, it was because he had brought some himself and asked the lunch lady to serve it.

Jaemin had no mercy and always brought it up whenever he mentioned something 'magical' or 'wizard-like'.

"Sorry though," Jaemin lets out a long sigh. "I'm still not so sure of everything yet.." Jeno smiles and Pulls Jaemin closer to him, making the younger startled but he nuzzles himself near Jeno's chest shortly after.

"You don't need to apologize," Jeno pats Jaemin's head lightly. "I honestly appreciate you being honest about it." He raises his hands up to squish Jaemin's cheeks as he giggles.

"Will you wait for me until then?" Jaemin engulfs Jeno into a warm hug as he trails off. "Until I'm sure of my feelings, I mean." He adds,

"I'll always wait for you."

𖦆

"Wait—so are you telling me, Yangyang hyung.." Chenle gasps as he covers his mouth dramatically. "He broke up with you?!"

"Lele!"

"Oh—Sorry.."

"It's fine, I'm over it anyways." Renjun sighs as he eyes his friends worrying looks.

"Are you sure? You loved him so much.." Jaemin feels himself tear up when Renjun nods.

"Yeah, and besides," Renjun glances at his phone, the wallpaper still being him and Yangyang, hugging each other at their last meeting together. "it's his choice, I can't really force him to get back with me. Plus, he's seeing someone else already." Renjun turns off his phone and puts it aside.

"I aspire to be Junnie hyung," Chenle sniffles and Jisung nods along with him. "he's so strong!" He hugs the blond and the rest of his friends join in as well.

"Ye-Yeah okay—enough, I c-can't.. breathe—" At this point, he's basically getting crushed by five of his friends, all together.

Friendship is magic—wait is that a 'My Little Pony' reference—