the thirteenth

₍ᵔ·͈༝·͈ᵔ₎ ★ ⁺ ˖˚ ~

"Since our last two movie nights got canceled," Chenle giggles as he clicks on another episode of Penthouse—courtesy to Jaemin for making them addicted to the drama. "we're gonna have a long marathon!"

"Ugh, I'll have to see that evil witch again." Jisung groans as he lays atop of Chenle's lap.

"Lucky for me," Donghyuck crosses his arms to his chest proudly. "I've already binge-watched Penthouse!" He adds on, making Jaemin beam with joy.

"Finally!" Jaemin scoots over to Donghyuck's side, making Jeno pout. "What if Seoji—"

"No spoilers, you idiots!"

𖦆

After their long night in Renjun's home, watching two whole seasons of Penthouse—it's safe to say everyone ended up falling asleep.

Renjun is on the couch as usual, Donghyuck on the floor with his limbs splattered around, Chenle and Jisung looking like they got.. Murdered.

And for Jeno and Jaemin, all cuddled up with their legs tangled with each other, sleeping peacefully.

That is, until morning came.

"Agh," Donghyuck groans, rubbing his back. "I regret sleeping on the floor.." He yawns as he eyes Chenle and Jisung doing something rather, odd.

"What are you two doing—"

"Shh!"

"Jen hyung and Nana hyung are still sleeping," Jisung whispers, giggling when Jaemin pulls Jeno closer to him subconsciously. "they're so cute!"

"..Are we in a fanfic or somethin—"

"Shush!"

𖦆

"Why are you staring at me like that?" Jeno asks, eyeing Chenle who's just grinning at him.

"Are you in a relationship with Nana hyung?" Chenle squeals, making Jeno choke on nothing but air.

"W-What—"

"You two were all cuddly with each other earlier." Renjun chuckles, showing Jeno the picture he took of them.

"So, are you?" Chenle asks again, but frowns when Jeno shakes his head.

"Sadly not," Jeno sighs as he rests his chin on his palm. "he's still trying to figure it out."

"I can understand, it's only been a few weeks since he moved on from.. Mark." Renjun turns on his phone to stare at his wallpaper for a few seconds.

"What about you though?" Jeno questions and Renjun hums, confused. "You and, you know."

"Ah, him.." Renjun lets out a sigh as he goes to the settings app on his phone. "I already told you, I moved on.. I guess." He hesitates as he clicks on the 'Change Wallpaper' button.

"He doesn't love me anymore," He smiles faintly when he finally changes his wallpaper to a picture of all five of his friends. "I'll just have to respect that."

"We love you Junnie hyung." Chenle wraps his arms around Renjun as he rests his head on his shoulder.

"I love you guys too."