the seventh

₍ᵔ·͈༝·͈ᵔ₎ ★  ⁺ ˖˚ ~

"Oh hyung, I have the most perfect idea!" Chenle giggles optimistically to which makes Jeno just smile and silently coo at him. "This is where.."

After a few minutes of Chenle explaining to Jeno what he'll be doing and where they'll next hangout will be, Jeno thinks it's absolutely perfect.

Well, at least he thinks so—he'll just have to hope Jaemin likes where he's going to be bringing him to next.

𖦆

Which leads to them now, a week after their day at the amusement park as they still had classes to attend to.

Though that wasn't much of a problem to wait through, since the teachers didn't give them as much homework and projects to do.

Jeno took Jaemin to the cinemas to watch a movie with him, it was simple really;

Take him to the movies, enjoy watching it, talk about it later—he has other plans for later but for now, he'll have to continue step two.

Jeno had let Jaemin choose what movie they were going to watch and of course—he chooses a Rom-com movie, though Jeno wasn't complaining, he actually rather enjoyed it.

"Wow, I can't believe that even happened—" Jaemin laughs as he walks beside Jeno to the exit.

A few minutes ago while they were standing in line to leave, a random man had accidentally peed their pants from laughing too much.

The two step out of the cinema and just as Jaemin was about to go to the other direction, Jeno grabs his wrist and stops him.

"Wait, don't go yet." Jaemin turns to him confused but just slowly nods afterwards. "I have to take you somewhere else." Jeno smiles as he subconsciously locks hands with Jaemin's.

𖦆

"Woah, this is so cute!" Jaemin jumps in excitement as he examines the inside decor of the cafe they were in. "I can't believe it Jeno!"

"You can admire the decorations later, let's go to our table, hm?" Jeno silently coos at the younger.

Still hand in hand, they head to the rooftop and Jaemin gasps at how beautiful the sunset is from the top of the cafe.

"This is so—"

"Pretty?"

"Yeah!" Jaemin giggles as he watches Jeno pull back the chair slightly, gesturing for him to sit down.

"Oh," He examines the two sketchbooks on the table and a bunch of pencils and crayons. "what are these?"

"Just a little activity we can do after we eat," Jeno chuckles. "or do you want to do it now?" He asks and Jaemin shakes his head.

"After," Jaemin smiles tenderly. "I'm really hungry, so I wanna eat first!"

How are you able to be even more adorable?

"Alright then, Nana." Jeno giggles as he puts aside the sketchbooks and materials at the side of their table.

"I already ordered us some cake and drinks," Jeno peers at the sun already setting down, the stars in the sky slowly appearing and shining brightly. "I hope that's fine with you."

"I'm okay with it," Jaemin takes out his phone to take a picture of the view. "but you have to bring me here next time okay? This is amazing!"

Next time.

"Here are your food and drinks, enjoy!" The waitress places down a chocolate fudge slice and a red velvet slice on their table, following after with two small cinnamon lattes.

She bows and Jeno thanks her right after, he smiles when Jaemin eyes the chocolate sliced cake so adoringly.

"Let's eat no—" Before he can even finish his sentence, Jaemin abruptly grabs a fork and stuffs his mouth with cake.

"Were you that hungry?" Jeno giggles as he starts eating as well, silently cooing when Jaemin nods whilst smiling.

Your smile is what makes my day better.