the fifth

₍ᵔ·͈༝·͈ᵔ₎ ★  ⁺ ˖˚ ~

"How did you even get here?" Renjun sighs as he glances up at Donghyuck, who's casually just eating Renjun's lunch. "—And why.."

"You gave me a spare key remember?" Donghyuck chuckles as he holds up the key. "And uh, I needed a place to stay.. But you didn't answer my calls so—"

"A place to stay? Did you get kicked out?" Renjun sits at the opposite end of the table.

"Well, not exactly but—you know how I lived with Mark and his older brother?" Donghyuck huffs out and Renjun nods.

"Well ever since that happened, we didn't want to see each other again so.." Donghyuck finishes up his food. "I moved out." He exclaims while smiling.

"You look too happy though." Renjun quirks a brow at him while the other just shrugs.

"How can I not be happy? I don't have to see him every time I get out my room!" Donghyuck boasts and Renjun just sighs.

"Well, I have a spare bedroom just beside mine," Renjun cleans up the mess Donghyuck had made. "you can use that."

"Sweet! Does that mean we're roommates now?" Donghyuck abruptly stands up, startling Renjun.

"More like housemates but uh," Renjun smiles when Donghyuck pleads using his eyes, batting his lashes prettily.

"sure." He giggles and Donghyuck hugs Renjun again.

"I might not be able to do chores though," Donghyuck pulls away while he grins. "I got a 'No chores' rule." He pulls out a piece of paper and shows it to Renjun.

"Wh—that's not real!" Renjun groans as Donghyuck sticks his tongue out at him.

"Yes it is!"

"You annoying brat."

𖦆

ᝰ 🐑 ᝰ
[ 4 Years ago ]

"Injun-ah, I really like you so.." Yangyang took a deep breath whilst Renjun just nodded at him as he gestured for him to continue.

"Will you be my boyfriend?"

"Yes!"

One of the best moments of Renjun's life, was the day he agreed to become Liu Yangyang's boyfriend.

˖˚
[ 3 Years and 8 months ago ]

But, even though everything went swell, there was always something trying to stop them.

"Yangyang, what's wrong?" Renjun noticed how Yangyang hadn't been acting like himself that day, how he seemed more.. gloomy.

"My dad's..making me go to England to—to assess his clients." Yangyang lets out a choked sob as he held Renjun's hands.

"H-How many years?" Renjun hugged Yangyang dearly, not letting go of him, and Yangyang does the same.

"Just for three years," Yangyang lifted his hand up to cup Renjun's face. "I'll try to come back soon." He grabbed his boyfriend's hand lightly and placed soft kisses on each knuckle.

"I promise."

˖˚
[ 2 Years ago ]

"Yangie, did you eat already?" Renjun giggled as he watched his boyfriend struggle to set up his camera straight.

"Mhm," Yangyang laughed as he had finally gotten his camera to work in his favor. "what about you, love?"

"I was about to, but then you called." Renjun showed him his meal and Yangyang pouted.

"Aw, I shouldn't have called.." Yangyang frowned.

"Why not?" Renjun had tilted his head slightly in confusion.

"You didn't get to eat because of me.."

"Silly, I'm not that hungry anyways." Renjun chuckled when Yangyang crossed his arms endearingly.

"Still—You have to eat, I'll have to go now too anyways." Yangyang sighed and this time, it was Renjun's time to frown.

"Aw, don't be sad!" Yangyang laughed. "Look, just three more years and we'll get to cuddle again!" Renjun smiled at what Yangyang stated.

Just three more years, he can wait.

He'll be patient for him.

"I love you, Junnie."

"I love you too."

ᝰ 𖦆 ᝰ

As Renjun got in his room and closed the door, he let himself slowly fall on the ground.

His heart aches so painfully as his tears began to fall.

He misses him, he loves him and he wants him back.

"Yangyang.." Renjun hugs his knees as he sobs again, remembering all the precious memories him and his boyfriend had shared together.

He misses Yangyang.