the eleventh

₍ᵔ·͈༝·͈ᵔ₎ ★  ⁺ ˖˚ ~

"Jun, do you think he likes me?" Jeno sips on his banana milk after he had told Renjun of what happened the past few weeks.

"Of course he does! You clueless idio—" Renjun stops himself from continuing any further when he sees Donghyuck staring at him oddly.

"I'm finally going to tell him how I feel," Jeno sighs as he glances down from the school's rooftop, looking at all the students that were leaving. "I'm confident—at least I think so.."

"Yeah.. Yeah, you go on ahead and do that," Renjun gawks at Donghyuck when the tan boy sticks his tongue at him. "I'll have to do something to a certain Lee Donghyuck."

"What? Did he break a plate again?" Jeno laughs but immediately stops when Renjun glares at him.

"No, but he did step on my Moomin plushie, intentionally!" Renjun groans as he starts walking towards a very, very, scared Donghyuck.

I'll be hopeful.

𖦆

Jeno lets out a sigh as he looks over the the railing, reminiscing in the cool breeze as he waits for Jaemin expectantly.

After years of his love for Jaemin blossoming into what it is now, he thinks it's finally time.

"Hi, Jen." Jaemin waves a hand in front of his face when Jeno was lost in his thoughts.

"Hey Jaem." Jeno smiles at him when Jaemin stands beside him, arms on the railing as he glances at the alluring river full of flower petals below them.

With one last deep breath, Jeno opens his mouth to say what he's wanted to say all these years.

"I like y—"

"I think like you!"

Jeno turns to Jaemin, widening his eyes in surprise—or not—since he kind of expected it, but it was all so sudden so he was still quite in shock.

"You think..?" Jeno blinks in confusion as he waits for Jaemin to gather his thoughts and reply.

"I-I'm not so sure yet," Jaemin fiddles with his fingers nervously as he gulps. "I just started moving on a few weeks ago but then—" Jaemin sighs, turning to Jeno.

"I.. I realized something I didn't before whenever I'm with you." Jaemin holds onto Jeno's hand gently. "You make me really happy, you're sweet and so caring too." He adds, lifting their hands up a little as Jaemin smiles, interlocking their fingers together.

"Everything you do makes me smile and it's all so confusing and I know," Jaemin giggles when Jeno moves his freehand to cup his face in his palm. "I know that I'm probably moving too fast but,"

"Lee Jeno, you make me feel so loved and I appreciate it so, so much." He nuzzles his cheek more onto Jeno's palm and looks up at him so sweetly.

I love you, Na Jaemin, I love you.