the fifteenth

₍ᵔ·͈༝·͈ᵔ₎ ★ ⁺ ˖˚ ~

🐶 ⁺ ˖˚﹫ !
Jeno POV ☆〝

"What's up, Nana?" Jeno giggles when Jaemin runs up to him all giddily.

Jaemin had called Jeno to come over to his house—thankful that Jaemin's parents went to babysit the younger's 6 year old cousin at his aunt's house—so they could be alone.

"I'm ready." Jaemin lets out a sigh as he closes his eyes briefly, opening them shortly after when he takes a deep breath.

"Go ahead, just say anything you want to say." Jeno smiles when he tucks Jaemin's hair behind his ears.

"I like you, Jeno, I do." Jaemin holds Jeno's left hand, rubbing the back of it with the pad of his thumb gently. "You make my days so much better and I'm so sorry for not realizing it sooner."

"You're an amazing person, Nono." Jaemin wraps his arms around Jeno's waist as he leans in for a hug and Jeno places a kiss atop of the crown of his head. "Thank you for being patient with me."

𖦆

Jeno smiles when he sees Jaemin snuggle to him closer.

It's peaceful and warm with him by his side, although they've done this multiple times before—this time it's special.

Special for both him and Jaemin.

"Mark talked to me yesterday." Jaemin states as he sighs.

"What did he say?" Jeno raises his hand up to Jaemin's hair to stroke it.

"He just apologized to me about what happened that day," Jaemin rests his head on Jeno's chest. "he also helped me realize my feelings.. In a way." He giggles, playing with the strings of Jeno's hoodie.

"Are you guys good now?" Jeno asks, recalling the time he and Mark had interacted shortly when he was waiting for Jaemin.

"I guess so." Jaemin giggles, feeling bubbly and comfortable in Jeno's hold.

"You know.."

"Yeah?"

"Nana, you're the most prettiest and loveliest person I've ever met." Jeno remarks as Jaemin leans away slightly to look at him.

"I like you so much, so—"

"Nono, will you be my boyfriend?"

"Aw," Jeno pouts as he squishes Jaemin's cheeks fondly. "I wanted to say it.."

"Oh—sorry, sorry." Jaemin giggles sweetly when the other smiles.

"So, Na Jaemin," Jeno brings up Jaemin's delicate hand up to his lips slowly. "will you be my boyfriend?" He places light kisses on Jaemin's knuckles tenderly whilst he glances at him.

"Of course I will, Lee Jeno." Jaemin chuckles as he gives Jeno a soft chaste kiss on the lips.

"Do yo—"

"What's up y'all! Lee Donghyuck in the hous—oh, uh.." Donghyuck widens his eyes when he realizes he interrupted his friends' loving moment.

"Hyuck, I told you not to—" Renjun tries to pull Donghyuck out of the room but then of course, Chenle and Jisung come.

"Oh my god," Chenle gasps, looking back and forth at Jeno and Jaemin who are just confused. "you guys were about to do the dirty!" Chenle accuses them and both Donghyuck and Jisung nod, to which Renjun just gawks at.

"What? No we weren't," Jeno sighs, feeling incredibly baffled at his friend's accusation. "we were just cuddling."

"Yeah right, you guys were totally not making ou—"

"Okay, that's enough—we'll just, leave.." Renjun jabs Donghyuck and Chenle's sides weakly whilst glaring at Jisung who just gulps in fear.

"Wow...?"