Prolouge

Annabelle Henderson always wished to be a "normal teenager". Which meant going to parties, drinking, having a social life, talking about guys or famous actors like Ralph Macchio or Robert Downey jr. But ever since she was a kid she found herself more attracted to other actors like Phobe Kate's or Molly Ringwald.

Ever since she was kid she found girls more attracted then men. And that isn't necessarily normal a specially in a town filled with homophobic people. Her mom would always tell her that one day she would grow up and marry a guy and have a family, but that wasn't what Annabelle wanted. 

So she decided to keep it a secret.

However, it was hard to keep it a secret ever since she got into Mrs clicks class in sophomore year. She noticed a special blond girl who caught her eye. It was her favourite class because she would get to see her, Robin Buckley.

Whenever Annabelle was down, just seeing Robin smile would make her day. The only problem was Annabelle knew that Robin was straight, Steve Harrington was also in that class that year. Her best friend.

He was also known as the king of Hawkins high, "king Steve". Every girl would fall for him and it seemed like Robin was one of them, she sat behind him and always stared at him just like every other girl. 

Ever since the events that took place after 1983. Discovering new creatures from a different dimension and Eleven, a test subject from Hawkins lab. As well as missing kids such as Will Byers and Barbra Holland.

Even though these events were terrible and traumatising they did lead to some positives such as new bonds with people you would never expect and closer relationships with people such as her brother Dustin and Steve Harrington.

Who knew something terrible can create something great.