Chapter Twenty-Nine

Suddenly the four collapse onto the ground and cough repeatedly until they catch their breath. "I don't believe in a higher power or divine intervention. But that was a miracle" Robin mumbles. 

"Yeah and we better not waste it" Nancy exclaims and everyone follows her into the attic. 

"Ready?" Robin whispers. "Ready" Anna replies as Steve lights the bottle thing. (I forgot what they're called, Molotov?) 

Steve throws it first causing Vecna to light it on fire they wait a bit before throwing the next bottle since they only have a limited amount.

Anna throws the next one directly at Vecna, followed by Robin. Somehow he wasn't already dead so Nancy came in with the shotgun which knocked him out the window. 

They wasted no time running outside to see if he was still there. He wasn't. "Shit" Steve mumbled. 

Behind them, the clock chimed. "You can all hear that, right?" Anna asks. Nancy nods before running towards the clock. "Four chimes. Max"

Anna's eyes widened but before she could even get any chance to react or say anything everything started shaking. Another earthquake. "Everyone hold on to something!" Steve yelled. 

Everything stopped moving and the four slowly started walking away from the house. As they walked out of the house Anna noticed Dustin who was limping his way over to the house. 

"Anna!" Dustin screamed. He ran down the road with tears streaming down his face. "Dustin?" Anna yelled. He was limping which turned Anna pale and her face flushed with fear.

And the worst part was that Eddie wasn't with him.

Anna ran towards him as fast as she could, she didn't care about the vines. Dustin wrapped his arms around her waist and sobbed into her shoulder as she kneeled down. "Eddie... He's... Gone" he sobbed.

"I left him there. I didn't want to, I didn't know what to do" he cried even more which just made her hold him tighter to try and calm him down.

Anna didn't know Eddie too well, they weren't close but she still cried. Eddie deserved better. Framed for a murder he didn't commit, Hawkins 'Villian' however he was a hero.

Robin, Nancy and Steve slowly made their way over to the siblings, comforting Dustin. Everyone feared to head back to Hawkins after the earthquake meaning, the 'end of the world.

☆ ゜・ 。。・ ゜゜・ 。。・ ゜★

Two Days Later:

"This is only the latest tragedy to befall this once safe town. Most recently, a string of high school students were killed in a series of ritualistic murders, which have been linked to a local satanic cult known as 'Hellfire'".

"Eddie Munson, the leader of this cult and prime suspect in the murders, has been missing since the earthquake and is presumed as dead. But this offers little comfort to the people of Hawkins, who are scared, angry, and searching for answers. Why their town? What have they done to deserve so much suffering?" 

"I think I had this exact same doll," Robin said as she pulled a cabbage patch doll out from a box and held it in her hands. "Didn't those only come out four years ago?"

"Ok I might have lied about the kid part and I definitely still have it but it's so cute," she says and holds the doll closer to Anna's face. "Her eyes are so blue, it's freaky"

"I have to admit the eyes are kinda weird" Robin mumbles after taking a second look at the doll. "Imagine going to sleep and then waking up with that doll staring at you. It would be terrifying"

Both the girls start laughing and Steve rolls his eyes at them before telling them to help bring more boxes into the car.

"Someone order a pizza?" Mrs. Wheeler asks. "Pizza?". Everyone turns around and watches as a pizza truck pulls into the driveway.

Mike, Will, Eleven, Jonathan and a random guy who they don't know walk out of the car and everyone reunites and hugs each other. Nancy and Jonathan, Mike and his mom, Eleven and Dustin, Will and Anna.

The moment Steve saw Nancy and Jonathan reunite he knew his 'thing' with Nancy was crushed and Robin gave a small pat on the back to comfort him.

"Where's Lucas?" Will asks. "Oh, he's at the hospital," Anna says with a small smile. "Was he hurt?" El asks and Dustin's face turns pale. "Oh, God. You don't know"

☆ ゜・ 。。・ ゜゜・ 。。・ ゜★

Steve pulled into the Hawkins Highschool parking lot and the four got out of the car. "Here I got it" Anna mumbled as she took the box Dustin was holding and helped him walk towards the school.

"Hi, uh. So these are blankets and sheets. And some clothes and some kids' toys" Robin mumbled as she pointed at each of the boxes. "Wow, so organized. We appreciate that. Do you want a tax receipt for it?"

"Um, no. I don't think we need one. Thank you, though. But uh is there anything else that we can do to help?" Robin asks.

☆ ゜・ 。。・ ゜゜・ 。。・ ゜★

"Here is some more peanut butter," Anna says as she hands her another jar. "Thank you" Robin replies with a smile. "Do you wanna go watch a movie after all this? I mean like at one of our houses since the movie theatres are definitely closed"

"Sure, what movie were you thinking? The outsiders?"

"No! I'm not crying again. I love that movie with my whole heart but it's been four years and I still can't get over Dally and Johnny"

"Ok... How about Doctor Zhivago we never actually got to watch that movie" Robin mutters after making another PB&J sandwich. "Oh yeah, the doomed love movie for Steve," Anna says and they both look at Steve who knocked over a whole pile of clothes.

"Should we help him?" Robin asks. "Nah, he's good," Anna says before he picks it all up as if nothing happened. "How about we do Labyrinth instead and ice cream like we planned a few days ago" Robin suggests. "Sounds good. Tonight at 8, my house?"

Robin smiles "sounds great"

"Hey look! It's snowing!" a little kid yelled and everyone walked to the windows. The sky that was bright blue and sunny a few minutes ago was dark. And it wasn't snow that was falling it was the same particles from upside-down. "Holy shit"

Steve, Robin and Anna all turned to each other since they knew what it was. Nothing they do or try to do ever ends. No matter how hard they try. It always comes back.

I finally finished it! It took like 2 months but I did it. Sorry, it took so long. Anyway, see you guys in another 2 or 3 years when season 5 comes out.