Chapter Ten

"Honestly, I don't really feel anything

"Honestly, I don't really feel anything. Do you?" Steve mumbles.

"I mean, I.. Feel fine. I feel normal" Robin said.

"I kinda feel good" he replied and the two laugh.

"Wanna know a secret? I like it, too!" Robin replied.

"How about you Anna? How do you feel?" Steve asked.

Anna hummed a response.

"Are you ok?" Robin asked.

"I just want to sleep" she replied and they all started laughing.

"Morons. They messed-up the drugs" Steve said and they continued laughing.

"Motons! hey morons!" they all repeatedly yelled until one of the guards walked in with the doctor again.

Robin watched as the doctor pulled out mutable tools that looked terrifying.

"Would now be a good time to tell you I don't like doctors?" she asked.

"Let's try this again, yes? Who do you work for?" the guard asked Steve.

"Scoops. Scoops ahoy" he said and they all laughed.

"How did you find us?".

"Totally by accident" he replied.

The guard muttered something in Russian and the doctor picked up a random tool.

"What is that shiny little toy?" he asked. "Whoa, whoa, hey, hey. Wait! No! Wait! Wait!" Steve yelled.

"There was a code!" "We heard a code!" Anna and Robin yelled.

"A code? What code?" the guard mumbled as he walked towards Robin.

"The week is long. The silver car feeds when blue meets yellow in the west. Blah, blah, blah" Robin mumbled.

"You broadcast that stupid spy shit all over town, and we picked it up on our Cerebro, and we cracked it in a day. You think you are so smart but a couple of kids cracked your code in a day and now people know you here" Anna says.

The guard slapped her in the face.

"Who knows we are here, little bitch!".

"Uh, well, Dustin knows" Steve mumbled.

"Seve!" Robin and Anna yelled in an attempt to shut him up.