Chapter One

Annabelle was on her way to the mall to visit Steve, while driving she could have sworn she almost hit over 15 cars

Annabelle was on her way to the mall to visit Steve, while driving she could have sworn she almost hit over 15 cars. She never understood how she got her driver's license as all of her friends and family feared getting a ride from her.

She quickly pulled into a parking spot and almost hit a kid on a bike. He fell off of his bike and it fell to the ground. At this point she didn't know if she should of laughed or freaked out

"Shit! I'm so sorry" she yelled before getting out of her car.

She ran over to the kid. "Oh hey, Mike".

"You almost hit me! Again!" Mike yelled as he got back onto his bike. "Mike you're being dramatic. If I hit you I'm pretty sure you would survive, I mean yeah you might get injured but that's fine" she says.

"I hate you" Mike mumbled. "Yeah I hate myself too" she replied and smirked.

Mike slowly biked away. "What the fuck" he mumbled quietly.

The kids walked into Scoops Ahoy. "Hey, dingus your children are here!" Robin exclaimed. Steve opened the windows to the back room "again seriously?".

They all started walking to the theatre. "Annabelle is being weird again" Mike muttered. "She's always weird" Steve replied.

"She almost hit me with her car".

"I'm not even surprised at this point". "I swear if anyone finds out about this"

"We're dead!" All the kids shout as they walked down the hallway. Steve rolled his eyes and then watched as Annabelle walked into the store.

"Anna, apparently you almost hit Mike with your car is that right?" Steve asked.

"He was in the way," she said. A small laugh escaped Robins's lips causing Annabelle to turn pink.

"Well if he got hit. Nancy would kill me" Steve replied.

"You still like Nancy?" She asked.

"No, I don't" he answered and rolled his eyes.

"He still likes her" Robin added causing Annabelle to laugh and Steve to groan.

Steve and Annabelle sat at a table and ate ice cream as they got caught up with their life since they haven't seen each other in a while. Annabelle sat at an angle so she could still look at Robin while talking to him.

"When's Dustin coming home from his camp thing?" Steve asked. "Tomorrow actually" she replied as she continued to eat her ice cream. She looked over at Robin as Steve resumed talking to her.

Robin noticed her staring at her and the two made eye contact affecting Annabelle to pull her head away quickly.

"Is that a yes?" Steve asked.

"Wait what?" Annabel replied.

"Did you hear anything I said?" Steve asked.

"Uh, no I zoned out. Sorry" she replied.

Steve groaned again "so there is this funfair happening on the Fourth of July and we should go with Dustin and all the kids," he said.

She looked over to Robin "uh yeah sure" she mumbled. "Are you ok?" He asked sounding concerned.

"Uh yeah. Ok," she replied with a nod. "Ok?" He said. "I'm fine I'm just tired," she said. Then the power went out.

Steve got up and walked over to the light switch. "That isn't going to work dingus" Robin replied. "Oh really?" He said and continued to play with the switch.

After a few minutes, the power turned back on. "Let there be light," Steve said before heading back to the table. Robin grinned at him as Annabelle rolled her eyes.

A/n: sorry I know this is a short chapter and my grammar isn't that good.