Chapter Thirteen

"Your love keeps lifting me higher," Anna sang along to the song playing on the radio

"Anna, we're in the middle of crises and your singing?" Steve asks.

"You're the one who turned on the radio" she replied. 

Steve tried to move past from the argument about the radio. "Jesus, how far is this place, man?" he asked Dustin. 

"Relax, we're almost there" he replied as Anna just started lip syncing and bopping her head to the music. 

"Suzie must be pretty special, huh? I mean, if you built this thing and lugged it all the way in the middle of nowhere just to talk to her" Robin said.

"I mean, nobody's scientifically perfect, but Suzie's about as close to being perfect as any human can possibly be" Dustin explained and smiled. 

"She sound made-up to me. She sound made-up to you?" Erica asked Steve. He hesitated. 

"Why are you hesitating, Steve?" Dustin asked. 

"I'm not! I'm not!" he replied quickly, too quickly. 

"Well, Anna believes shes real right?" Dustin asks. 

"I mean...".

"Why does no one think shes real?" Dustin asked. 

"I think she sounds real. You know, totally, absolutely real" Steve mumbled however it didn't seem very convincing. 

"Left! Turn left!" Dustin yelled.

"There's not a road here" Steve replied.

"Turn left now!".

"Whoa! Henderson, where are we going!?" Steve yelled as he started driving up a hill. 

"Up!".

"We're not gonna make it!" Robin yelled.

"Yes, we are. Come on, baby. Come on, baby!" Steve yelled as he tried his best to continue drive up the hill. 

The car gave up and turned off. 

"Guess the Toddfather has it's limitations" Robin replies before they all get out of the car and start walking up the hill. 

________

"Scoops Troop, this is... Bald Eagle. I've reached another junction" Murray said into the walkie talkie. 

"This is what?" Dustin asked. "The fourth junction" Erica replied. 

"All right, so if memory serves, this is right after the my little pony thesis".

"we went left, so he has to go right".

"Fly right, Bald Eagle. Fly right" Dustin says.

"Roger that. Flying right" Murray says and then turns off the walkie talkie.