8. Nobody- by mitski

(3rd person POV)

Regulus runs over

"What did you do!? he's knocked out." He puts his hands on your arms just below your shoulders, careful of where he touches her.

"No shit." Maeve shrugs.
"but why does he know about my... history."

"He's just a suck up to my parents so he can hear all the gossip."

She nods

"Come on, let's get you away from prying eyes." He puts his hand on her back and starts guides her up stairs.

"I'm not going up there with you." She stoped.
He turns so he's facing her and holds her hand so her fingers are resting on his.

"Come on you've known me since we were 5."

"We haven't really been friends for the past 8-ish years, also considering I've been sent love letters by a Slytherin, they are going to presume that your the one sending them, are you?

"Maybe, maybe not. You can go back to your little friends, but what seems more fun." He gently grabs both her hands and pulls one and pulls back the other softly so they're somewhat dancing.

"Fineeeee." She laughs.

"I'll show you to my dorm"

He gently pulls her by her hand so she's just behind him as he walks her up the twisted stairwell.

"Tada." He say jokingly, she would laugh but she was stunned at how amazing his room was.
It was full of Viridian and Emerald green's, he had the massive room to himself, he had long black leather lounges, a reading corner with bookshelves that went all the way up to his roof, a king sized bed and to go with it bed frame made from black wood with detailed etchings carved into it.

"One of the benefits of being a black, I get a nice room." He spoke sternly.

"Sirius doesn't have a room like this, he has to share with 4 other boys and his beds a single." She says still stunned. They both plop onto his bed.

"Do you go to his room often." He says while tracing his finger along the end of his bed frame, sounding almost jealous but also just curious.

"Yes, but not like that, if I did I have my own cabin near the forbidden forest, one of the befits of being an ex-member of the sacred 29. She laughs trying to make it less awkward.

"I'm sorry Maeve."

Maeve turns to face him

"Nah, don't be, I get pity gifts from Dumbledore and Mcgonagall quite often so there's an upside.

"You were you friends with her when you knew what was going to happen."

"I didn't think it would I guess."

The door swings open

*the Marauders point of view*
*Still third person POV though*

"Yes ma'am." Peter jokingly salutes.

"Come on let's get fire whisky!" Sirius yells.