10. Dark red- by steve lacy

3rd person POV

It's a week later now, and everyone is getting ready for the hogsmeade trip.

"How do I look?" Lily worried as ever, in a band-T and light blue bell bottom jeans

"You look great, James will love it." teased Maeve.

Lilly whacks the daily profit over her the back of her head.

"Don't say stuff like that." Lily scoffed

"I don't understand how you don't like charming, kind, loyal, funny, very rich and popular James Potter but you'll be with musty, dusty, blood supremacist Snivellus Snape."

"Hey, do not call him Snivellus. anyways If you like him so much why you go out with him." Lily joked.

"First of all eww no, James and I are practically brother and sister. Second of all Snivellus calls us horrible names including slur's and he picks on all the younger kids, etc, be friends if you want but I don't think he's a good person."

"He is a good person, he's nice to me." Lily retaliates

"Just because he's nice to you, doesn't mean he is nice person, besides he's only nice to you because he has some weird obsession with you." Maeve sighs

"Well James is a bully!"

"Only to the other bullies."

Lilly knew Maeve was right, but didn't want admit it, she never want to admit that she's wrong.

"How do I look?" Maeve softly smiled. She's in a long sleeve orange/maroon shirt with a white collar and loose beige shorts that could be mistaken for a skirt.

Lilly sighed "you look great."

Remus POV

"I'm becoming James." I plonk myself onto my bed.

"Nah, it's not that bad." Peter pats him on the back

"You both technically just insulted me," James huffs. "but, at least you're friends with her, I cant even do that."

"It's so hard for me to build up the courage to ask her, and when I finally do she just thinks I mean something else, anything else, other than for us to date." Remus wined.

"Maybe," Dorcas grabs one Sirius's leather jackets to try on. "She does know, but just doesn't want to act on it."

"Dude!" Sirius throws a pillow at her. "Do you want him to feel worse!"

"I didn't mean it like that." Dorcas rolls her eyes at Sirius. "I meant it like... well, you know she has lost a lot and if you date, you kind of lose that friendship."

"That actually makes sense, if your her friend she won't lose you, so maybe she does like you!" James cheers

"That doesn't fix my problem." Remus groaned.

"Well, we'll try to get you too on your own then, James and Lilly too." Peter suggested

"Good luck with Lilly." Dorcas laughed.

"No need to be rude." James squeaked.

***

James, Peter, Sirius, y/n, Lilly, Marlene, Dorcas and I waited in hogsmeade and decided to separate all the girls wanted to look for clothes but y/n said she had to much already and is probably best if she comes with us boys and head over to Zonko's then all meet back up at the three broomsticks, so that's what we did.