22. Jealousy Jealousy- by Olivia Roderigo

Remus's POV
Courtyard
Weekend before 3rd week

"How's things with vixen." Sirius asked as we walked slow laps of the courtyard.

"Really good, I know it's nearly been six months but it's still... strange I s'pose, I just never thought we would happen." I replied in awe.

"That's great, I'm glad you're happy." He smiled softly.

"What's wrong pads? You've been so distant lately." I whispered as I grabbed his hand gently.

He pulled away.

"Nothing." He paused thinking of an explanation, he didn't really know what was wrong with himself.
"I guess it's this war, I've lost my family, I'm fighting my family and- I'm afraid of losing this. Afraid of losing... you." Sirius puzzled.

He looked up at me, I could tell neither of us knew what "this" was, but no matter how afraid we are, we're not going to let it go.

"Sirius, I'm with you till the bitter end." I wrapped my arm over him. "I promise."

"You are?"

"Your my star remember, it's a bit hard for us to lose each other." I smiled. "Your to damn bright."

Peters POV
Dorm room
Three hours later

"Honestly I'm getting sick of Vixen and Moony always being together, we haven't been pranking anyone since they've been together." James groaned.

"I know, like they're cute n'stuff but they don't need to be all over each other." I agreed.

"It's Maeve, she won't leave him alone, but won't hang out with us like she said she would." Sirius muttered, as he continued chewing on crisps.

James and I fell silent.

"What?" Sirius rolled his eyes. "You know I'm right."

And he was, we all thought it, but he shouldn't of said that it was Maeve's fault, Remus is doing it too.
Sirius is certainly something when it comes to Maeve and Remus.

"I've been talking to Evan, I think he might be, ya know." I closed the door. "Gay."

"That's good for you then." James encouraged, trying to keep the conversation change.

"Yeah, just don't become a Maeve." Sirius joked.

"Padfoot, stop it! She has never had anyone in her life who just cared for her. I don't blame her for acting like this, she's trying her best!" James scolded.

I moved onto my bed, out of the argument.

"What about me!" Sirius's voice began to break trying not to cry, he clearly was upset Prior to the conversation. "Remus was my person, and she had that friend before she came to hogwarts, so no, she wasn't alone!" He yelled.

"You mean the one that you said she kil-?" James stoped.

He looked at his feet as tears pooled in his eyes.