23. In the stars

Reaching the bottom of the stairwell Maeve pulled him back for another kiss, her back pressed against the wall as his hands were immediately on her body, touching every part that he couldn't before while still not groping her since they were still in pubic, thanks to the fact that curfew was about to hit, everyone was already in their dorms or common room.

Reluctantly, regulus pulled away in order to keep his fast paced walk to his dorm, making sure to keep certain thoughts under control for he don't need everyone in the Slytherin common room to see him, a girl, and a growing boner.

The two slowed their pace once they entered the common room so they didn't seem as suspicious, but everyone over the of fourteen could easily guess what was going on from their short breath, hand holding, messy-untucked uniforms, and pour attempt of covering their childish laughter.

As soon as they got to his dorm the door slammed shut and the two began removing certain pieces of clothing from each other as they kissed.
He pushed her against the wall dividing the two rooms—the shared dorm and his bedroom—as he open the door with one hand, while keeping the other around her waist.
His lips forcibly attacking her colour bones, knowing that she could cover the marks he was leaving behind,

"Thank god you have your own bedroom." Maeve chuckled between kisses as they entered regulus's part of the dorm, making sure the door was properly locked.

Maeve pushed her boyfriend down onto his bed, leaning against the headboard of his bed frame waiting for his girl as she removed her shirt leaving her in a bra and skirt.

She pulled herself on top of regulus so she was straddling his lap, pressing into him,
grinding against him.
His arms engulfed her waist, his lips finding there way to Maeve's neck causing her to gasp slightly at the sensation that sparked in her.

He pressed urged kisses up and along her jaw. Her head tilted back and to the side as his mouth worked its way over her sweet spot, before finally making their way back to meet with hers, a kiss full of desire.
His hands tangled in her hair, then finding
their way down to her hips, gripping them so harshly that they were bound to leave bruises.

His hands reached down further, scooping
up her legs, as she wrapped them around his
waist as he flipped the two of them over so he was on top.
He paused for a moment, the two of them breathing heavily, both ready and aching for the other.

"God, you're so beautiful," he growled, hovering over her, not allowing their kiss to break again.

He held himself up by his hands, placed either side of her body, while her arms encased around his shoulders, pulling his body closer to hers, closing the gap between them until it was almost non existent.

Regulus's hands travelled down to her back, under the hem of her skirt, pulling her up from the bed slightly causing her to straddle his legs again but this time he was leaning forward so that he was the only thing holding her up.
she was grinding against him, her hands gripping his shoulders. He groaned, as she kept grinding further into him, she could feel the obvious indicator that she was do the job well, building in strength in the space between her thighs.
tearing his shirt from his heated chest, pressing a trail of kisses up and down his neck.

"Regulus?" Thea let out a breathy whispered against his ear.

"You tired?" He chuckled as Maeve's grinding came to a slow stop, making the fact that she was throbbing against him a known fact to him.