29. Rip 2 my youth- the Neighbourhood

Maeve's Pov
Dorm room
Friday, fourth week
The day of the lunar ball

"MARLENE WHERE DID YOU PUT MY EARRINGS!!!!" Lily screeched, shuffling through our jewellery box.

"Lily." Deep breathing. "Do it with me. In.... And out..." Lily followed along with me.

"Take a look in the mirror." I pressed my lips together to hold in my laughter.

"Oh my Merlin, I I have a zit I'm GOING to kill someone." She face palmed herself after she looked in the mirror.

"don't worry Marlene, I'm wearing them." She called out."

I don't even think Marlene and dorcas could hear us, they had lock them self in the bathroom about ten minutes ago, so they're probably making out or something.

I started to braid a small section of my hair on the side of my head, I planed to leave the rest out and free.

After I fished I walked over two the mirror my dress was a bluey-purple and had small constellations stitched on.
Soon the girls stood beside me as we all look, and admired ourselves.

♡

Sirius pov

James was still crying in bed after Lily told James she was a lesbian.
I mean wished he kept strong while Lily told him so she felt accepted, but he was heart broken to say the least.

"I'll never find love again." He wailed.

"You know what, you put this suit on and I'll introduce you to a bunch of hot babes." I said while patting him on the back.

Remus seemed to be repulsed by my idea, and walked away with his eyes rolling so far in the back of his head they may as well fall into his brain.