Chapter 7 { Hospital }

Gasping for air, the moment I realized I wasn't dead.

I look around the white room, it was a hospital room! White tiles, uncomfortable bed, and weird stuff everywhere. How did I get here, I was in a stupid cave? Well at least I don't fell as bad as I did, somewhat time ago, or how ever long ago.

I flinch as the door swings open, a man with a long black leather coat, a bunch of gadget thingys, and a black eyepatch walks in. Why does he have an eyepatch? Is he like a pirate, or something.

"Umm...who are you? How did I get here? Where exactly am I? What happened?" I said in a panic. The heart monitor started to beep loud and fast, that wasn't normal.

"Your in the S.h.i.e.l.d helicarrier" the man said calm but strong.

"Umm ok why?" Why am I here? Why am I here?

"Because you were found on a beach, your veins were glowing like rainbows, and when a man tried to pick you up, to get you to a hospital, you fried him."

"I did what!?!?! Is he ok?" Now the heart monitor was getting really loud.

"Ohh, his ok, he had a iron suit on to protect himself" he said with a smirk on his face. Why a smirk? Why did a man have a iron suit on?

"Who are you?"

"That's classified." He said. Umm, that's not the least bit worrying, note the sarcasm.

I sit back down to collect this in my head. Ok, I almost killed someone, I have no idea where I am exactly, no idea who this guy is, I'm in a hospital for some reason, I fell fine, and what else.....OMG I forgot, where the heck was my father?

"Where's my father?" I ask him. He didn't answer. I ask again. He didn't answers me.

"Where's my father?" I scream to the man. Sending him a electricity blast his way, somehow, and shattering anything electronic in the room.

Ok what just happened!?! Umm, hehe, ok I'm getting out of here. I whisper sorry to him, as I leave the room. Good thing I was still in my normal clothes and not in a silly gown thingy. Ok what next?