Chapter 11 { Boom }

"I say..." Ummm what do I say? Before I could say my answer, there was a loud boom sound.

Before I knew it, I was sliding to the side of the wall. The helicarrier was turning upside down!

I was still handcuffed to the head of the bed. Omg, the bed is sliding to the window! Ok think, think, think!
Ummm I have no idea what to do! I try to put some firepower into the handcuffs, but I couldn't control my powers. Sparks were everywhere, I still couldn't get the handcuffs off. The bed slid even more, pulling me along with it. Ok this made me panic a lot more! Finally the helicarrier slid to its side. Pushing the bed out the window. Pulling me out the window! Thankfully I broke the handcuff in time.

Pulling myself up, l see the room is a complete mess, but that's not my problem.

Where was everyone? I almost fell out!!

Ok I'm not dead yet, what's my next move? I'm going to try and leave well everyone is busy.

I climb on the pipeline, trying to get to the door. Took me awhile to climb, but I got up. Everything look strange when its was sideways.

As I got to the hall, the emergency lights were on and a loud alarm was going off. Running through the halls with my hands were cuffed over my ears, good thing no one saw me, I must have looked like an idiot. Running around with my hands over my ears. I ran until I got to the escape pods. Here goes nothing.

I crawled into the one person escape pod. It was small and cramped. I never used an escape pod, I never had the reason to.

I start pressing random buttons, then I found a lever, I pulled hard. Then some clicks happened, what does that mean!
After waiting a minute, I thought it did nothing, until the doors closed and the escape pod started rolling down.

The escape pod! It's started fall to the ground! Omg, I'm going to dead this time. The ground got closer and closer, I felt like I was going to be sick. I don't know why I feel sick now and not when I was falling without the escape pod?

I start pressing buttons again. Then I hit the blue button, and rocket booster activated. The escape pod slowly landed on the ground. The doors opened, I rushed out immediately, oh sweet ground I missed you!

Umm, what do I do know?

Umm, where am I? Forget that I just want to go home. I closed my eyes and thought of home. When I opened my eyes, I was home.

Freaky, how did I do that, well at least I'm home. Man, it's a mess in here. Don't looking forward to cleaning this all up. Why is it a mess, why is my father gone?