Chapter 29 { Quantum }

I really want to show you a pic of QUANTUM'S outfit but sadly Wattpad is being annoying, so I can not, so sorry.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After the long recap from Fury, and waiting for my 'team'. Speedy, Nova, Captain America, Spiderman, and I went to geared up.

I watched everyone.

All Sam had to do, was put on his Nova Helmet.

Spidey made sure he had enough webbing.

Speedy got some high tec boots and a pair of googles.

Cap put on he's helmet and put his shield on his arm, somehow.

Then theirs me, not having anything.

Sam walked up to me.

"Ok, remember to call me by my code name." Sam or now,I should say Nova said.

"I'm not an idiot, I know when to call you by your code name and if we're going by code name call me..." Umm call me what hmmm.

Idea!

"Call me Quantum." And order. Hehe.

Then Speedy came up to me.

"If you got a new name, you need a suit." She said with sass for some reason. I'm guessing, she is always sassy.

Wait, how did she know I made a new name? Was she spying on me? She is right though, I do need a suit, and think I know the perfect way to get one, and no this time it isn't stealing or sneaking into places. Sadly.

I took a step back. "You might want to move back a little." Nova and Speedy looked at each other confused. Why do I confuse people so much?

They took a few 100 steps back. It was actually like 10.

I closed my eyes and pictured it.

When I opened my eyes, it happened.

I could tell my eyes were glowing. I had one of those head thingys, that did touch my hair but my forehead, more like a crown sort of, that was a gold and looked like 2 lightning bolts at each side, from the middle of my forehead. I had gold cover my neck and the neckline looked like 2 lightning bolts again. There was gold plated on my shoulders. There was lightning bolts on each side of my arms and legs in the middle. My hands weren't covered. I had gold on my waist, that looked like lightning bolts too. The feet had golden bases. Everything else was a dark blue.

I look awesome. I'm totally smirking right now.

Everyone looked shocked. Even Captain America. Wow. I guess I'm a little to shocking for them.

"What, you wanted a suit, now I have a suit." I said shrugging my shoulders. I never thought I would have a suit, but it is awesome! I don't like how my eyes glow blue, but whatever.

"You can all call me Quantum from now on." I said. Maybe yelled.

"Ok everyone is ready, lets move out." Cap says. Probably trying to stop everyone from looking at me, I don't care really and it didn't work everyone is still eyeing me. What did I do?

But we all listen anyway, he was appointed captain of the team. Which is totally unfair, I should me team leader, it's about my father!

We all stepped into the plane and strapped ourselves into a seat. Well Cap went to drive the plane.

I peeked at the front, there was a timer saying it would be 4 hours till destination. This is going to be a long flight.

I looked over to Spiderman, he was playing with some kind of gadget.

I looked over to Sam and Speedy, and saw something I thought not possible, and totally heart breaking.

They......they...... They were kissing.

My eyes were of pure shock. So this is what they didn't tell me, why. Because it's breaking my heart, I always had a small crush on Sam, but I think I'm to late for that. Plus Sam didn't know, I hope.

Then they turned to me, staring blankly at them like an idiot. Umm, What do I do!

"Umm hehe, sorry." I bit my lip. My face is probably priceless. Why do I think that, you ask? Nova and Speedy are both looking at me.

This is going to be along ride.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

So what do you think? There's only 1 more chapter left and it's going to be big. What do you think of Quantum's outfit? Do you also like my drawing?

Also big thanks to purplepanda7 for letting me use Speedy.
Also check out 'chameleon' by gnkp89

Yay! 1000 views!