Chapter 15 { control }

Sam just stared at me and it became an awkward silence. I didn't really know how to explain this.

"Sooooo, Ya" I said trying to end the silence. Omg, what was I thinking.

Anyone help me get out of this!!!!

Then, as if the gods were listening to me, the avengers appeared, well I don't know how many avengers there is, I just saw the main ones, quess what they were doing? Running straight for me, oh how life rewards me.

"Sorry" I shout at Sam/Nova, who looked very confused, before I started dashing.

I ran the opposite way of the avengers, I could feel sparks flying around me. Then I got faster and faster, the world slowed around me.

It was pretty funny when people stop on one of those dope faces. Hawkeye got one of those faces I couldn't help but stop and laugh. My speed had stopped as I tripped over a rock, and man did my foot hurt.

The avengers took this to their advantage. Captain America shot his fancy shield at me.

I didn't move an inch. I just saw red, blue, and white. Then as I put my hands up, to block the shield at least, there was no way I could avoid the shield.

I closed my eyes, knowing the worst would happen. I open my eyes to see the shield In front of me, floating or as it seemed the world had froze. Did I just freeze time?!?!

Then I thought came, prefect time to make an exit. A smirk found its way to my face, as I dashed to the hills, then the speed kicked in. After running for a few minutes, I stop on a grassy hill.

It was beautiful, there was rows of grass, the sun was setting with an amazing orange and pink sky. The air was warm and tasted like fresh grass. It felt like I was in heaven.

The heat feels so nice on my skin. I focus on the heat, then I open my hands and bright flames are at my palms.

There's no one I could hurt here. So let's try something out.

I spin around and watch the colorful flames whoosh around me. This feels so much like a dream, I don't want to find out, I never want this to end.

Then I try striking a tree with electricity. The tree split in half and the wood was burned to the touch.

Then a light breeze softly pressed to my face and played with my hair. I imagine going the speed of light, then begin to run, I was to the tree and back like I didn't even move.

After playing around with my powers, I lay down against a non burnt tree. I look at the sunset, it was breath taking. There was so many words to describe it, but I will only use one.

Magical.

This was the best day of my life. Everything that had happened just floated away.

I was in control of myself.