Chapter 8 { S.h.i.e.l.d helicarrier }

I try to tiptoe over the one-eyed man, but as I exited the room, some alarm system went off, almost making my ear drums burst. Now I was running through the halls, like I was a little kid but more life threatening. I stop when I see people coming my way and yell to each other that I'm here.

What happened to my normal lazy life?

Starting to run the other way, other people in the same outfits are on the other side. Their pointing their guns at me!

As I start to put up my hands, one of them pokes me in the shoulder. What he wasn't expecting, was I was like a very large energy ball. The man dropped to the ground instantly, then the rest of the uniformed people.

Jumping and tiptoeing over all the people for awhile, until I could run. Ok back to running, ya. Once again, note the sarcasm.

After knocking people out and running through a million halls, I finally fine the exit. Sort of.

I run out of the helicarrier, it was really big. Then I see the avengers standing in a little farther away from me, minus Iron Man, wait...ok that makes sense, now why he was wearing a iron suit.

What am I going to do now? I can't fight. There's no way I'm going to jump. I don't want to stay here, If i did, I would be put in a cage for the stuff I just did. I can't fly one of those jets. Plus this is the only exit I know of. I'm in a monstrous pickle. Too bad I can't eat it away.