Chapter 17 { Nightmare }

I step slowly one foot in front of the other, along the long dark, very creepy hallway. The halls looked old and cracked. There was a small bit of light coming from the ceiling, but it was to faint of a light to see, and I'm pretty sure that there's blood on the wall. That's nothing to worry about, right.

I feel so scared. This place gives me the creeps. Why and how am I here?

Then I hear a loud painful scream. It felt so close, maybe the person close.

I ran through the halls quickly, trying to find the source of the painful screams. I know what your thinking, if you see danger run the other way not towards it. I guess I'm that 0.0000000000001% who do.

If I could help that person, it would make me, and them feel a lot better.

I run through a large room full of chairs and seats, but it's to hard to see what they look like. Good thing I didn't trip.

Then I trip. Shame on me, I should have learned better.

I found the centre, the chairs are pushed back to make a circle in the middle. Musical chairs anyone.

I speed walked into the middle, to saw a young woman die as a door nail. I try not to throw up. I really wish I could of helped this woman. She died painfully and alone. I hope the killer isn't still here.

Then out of the shadows, the dark shadowy figure comes out and attack me. The figure that came in my house, the same figure that almost killed me. Shame on me again, I should have learn way better not to to the twice in a row.

I tried to bolt, but my feet were stuck somehow, I can't tell how because I can't see that well in the dark. I'm not a freaking cat, you know.

Then shadows surround me, like I was being washed away. Pitch black is what was there. Then from the shadows Kyle stepped into the light, with a bloody dagger in his right hand I think or is it his left. I don't know.

Ok Robin, stop thinking about what hand it's in, you have more troubling things at hand, see what I did there, ok I need to shut up. But it's in my head I can't. I would have to turn off my brain. Ok, refocus Robin.

Kyle pulled the dagger to my throat. Fear flashed onto my face. I tried to run, but I couldn't move.

"Why" is all I could say before it happened. My voice echoed through the room of silence.

Kyle pushed the dagger into my throat, I wanted to speak but I couldn't. Blood drizzled around me as I, in what felt like slow motion, fell to the ground. The ground hurt, by the why. I opened and closed my eyes, until there was nothing more but darkness fading away.

I opened my eyes and got up as fast as I could. Breathing in and out hardly.