5. SUCH A TEASE

Author's pov:

"His luscious eyes that always make me intimidated made me fall in love with him... Although the first time I saw him, he was deep into the book he was reading with that mask always on his face, I... I didn't know I would fall in love with him", Ha-Yoon said and smiled thinking about the first time she saw him.

"So he is the mysterious guy you always talked about?", Jimin took a sip of his glass.

"Yes, Jimin... The old crushes I had? I didn't even talk with them but him?... I don't know. He was the one who came first to me and I was literally speechless as I told you yesterday", Ha-Yoon was getting drunk with her third time pouring it.

"Yes yes... He caught you reading something you shouldn't have", He laughed making her pout her red lips.

"Don't remind me of that embarrassing thing, alright?... But, I should say that there was always a topic for us to talk about though. It was never, you know? The awkwardness of being silent between me and Jungkook", She gulped down the drink.

"Why don't you confess?", She looked at him as if he had grown wings at his back.

"Confess?... Me?", She scoffed. "I can't. My uncle would literally kill me if he finds out I'm dating and on top of that, I am not of his standards... He is handsome. Smoking hot handsome and look at me", She pointed at herself. "I look like I don't even eat with this skinny frame of mine".

"Don't say that... You are beautiful and I really need to tell you this. You are hot and really sexy though", Jimin said still being lightly sober as he has to drive back home.

"You are telling this because I'm your best friend", Jimin shook his head.

"No. I'm not. I swear you are".

"Then why didn't you confess to me?", She asked slurring at her words.

"Because I look at you in a friendly way... I don't want us to get into a relationship and then break up which would affect our friendship now".

"Your brain is sexy", She laughed and ruffled his hair. Jimin knows that she will never ever talk like that when she is sober. She keeps her naughty self inside her and just like that, the evening was passed with two friends enjoying their first time drinking in their life. They could admit that it was bitter and utterly upside down than what they have seen and read in movies and novels.

"Isn't it so damn childish or stupid for me to fall in love with someone even before I saw his face and personality?... Like, This type of love doesn't even happen anymore these days", She said with a blush on her cheeks and a beautiful smile on her face.

"I don't think so. It might look and sound childish at the very beginning but as time passes by, You would know that this is the love that everyone takes for granted. In love, only heart matters... Even if that someone cooks you a burnt toast with smelly eggs, you would instantly love it because he made it out of love. At least that is my definition of what love is though", He laughed making her chuckle.

But, this everything got added up to their pile of memories.

"Alright, You are drunk", Jimin said after an hour or two.

"No, I'm not", She tried to sit erect but her head started to go in different directions as she controlled hard to not fall.

"Then tell me, what is this?", Jimin showed her number two with his index and middle finger.

"A piece sign".

"That was number two you, idiot... Now, what is this?", He removed his index finger and added a ring and pinky finger.