20. SOMERSAULTS

Author's Pov:

Ha-Yoon placed her head on the bed with her fingertips playing with her lips. She had a smile dancing on her lips and she was glad, so damn glad that her uncle was not home because of some business issues and her aunt was just doing her usual routine of gossiping around with her friends on phone.

But, the most interesting part of the day was when she confessed. She was surprised herself when those three meaningful words rolled out of her tongue as if they weren't even that hard to let out when it comes to him. Her heart and mind were in ecstasy now. The way he held her, the way he said those beautiful sentences with so much meaning, the way he kissed her, and most importantly, the way he was looking at her. Oh, God! She can not forget those orbs sucking her in more than his lips ever did.

His dilated pupils stared at hers without shifting his gaze anywhere else than her eyes had her so weak. So damn weak to the point as if her legs got paralyzed.

Paralyzed by his lovely stares.

Ha-Yoon never expected that she would ever find someone who will love her as he does. Even though it has just been a few hours since she got into a relationship, she could say that he is the kindest gentleman she has ever met. It might also be something she has seen in a guy for the first time.

The way Jungkook treated her even before they were in a relationship, said a lot about him. Said a lot about Ms. Oh too by the way she raised him.

Ha-Yoon looked at the time and realized that aunt would come any moment to check on her as it was way past bedtime. Just as she kept her phone on the nightstand, the door opened without a knock, and in came her aunt. Ha-Yoon pretended that she was asleep by sprawling on the bed, making sure that it wasn't decent. Just like her usual sleep.

She heard footsteps coming towards her and her aunt looked at her for a few seconds. Switching off the lamp on the nightstand, her aunt left making her sigh.

Ha-Yoon sneakily took her phone inside her blanket and dimmed the brightness before going towards Jungkook's chat box. His unique name on top of the screen made her smile again as she bit her lips and started typing. She wanted to clear up a few things as their relationship won't be a normal one.

{Hey... you still up?}=>

She waited for a few minutes. As she read their few old chats which contained the time they fought saying that Ha-Yoon was the same and the other time when Jungkook dropped her home when she was going through her cramps. 

Deciding to just type what she had in mind, she proceeded.

{I just wanted to tell you few
Things that might be prohibited
In our relationship}=>

{1. You can't tell about us to
Anyone except your mom, my mom,
 Hoseok And Jihoon.
2. We can't go out on sudden dates as
normal Couples do. My uncle
would catch us.
3. No sneakily coming to my house
Or climbing through my window.
4. No random calls.
❗5. This one is important, if you
Every fall out of love with me,
Then please tell me rather than
Acting as if you don't care}=>

<={Woahhh!... I'm speechless}

{Is it too much? I know it is
But I really can't risk it. I'm
In love with you but I still want
My parents to know I'm a good
A girl (according to them)
 so.....👉👈}=>

<={Hey... it's not too much.
I really understand and even
I'm in love with you so we
Both are risking It, my baby❤}