18. DATE

Author's Pov:

Running her fingers through his smooth locks, Ha-Yoon did a last wave of heat on his hair and placed the hair dryer on the table in front of the couch.

"Are they dry now?" She asked to which Jungkook ran his fingers across his hair and nodded.

"Thank you...", He said as Ha-Yoon smiled and ran her fingers across his hair for the last time when something caught her attention.

"What is this?", She asked as she placed her finger on the spot below his mole. The purple mark was clearly visible to tell her that it is what she is thinking about. The medium-sized blueish-purple bruise usually means territory. It wasn't hard because she has read about these marks in novels. 

Jungkook gulped as he didn't have any idea how to confront her about this. He was clueless and today he had made her cry enough times and he doesn't want to add up to that. The tips of her fingers did not do any mercy on him as they slid across the mole.

"It's just a mosquito bite", Using the same excuse that he watches and reads in novels, Jungkook cursed himself as she sat down beside him on the floor. 

'If you tell the excuse of a novel to a person who is a bibliophile then you have exclusively lost your shit, Jeon', Jungkook's mind scolded.

"Why is it horizontal then?... It looks like something else", She said shrugging her thoughts even though thinking about how he is lying and how she needs to stop feeling this when it's not even been two hours since he got dumped, made her feel chills down her spine. "Well... It shouldn't concern me anyways", she brushed her fingertips for a while there before standing up as she took her backpack from the floor.

Jungkook had his lips pursed as he was stuck between telling her the reason about how she was the one to give him that or waiting for the right time.

"By the way...", She started to add up spice and give a tit for his tat. "I have a date with Hoseok at the weekend... I told you this in advance just so you know". Jungkook's heart dropped to his stomach at her sentence. Out of all the words, he could comprehend she would say, this wasn't it. 

"I-Is it a real kind of date or?", He asked. "The date where they do couple stuff?", He curiously asked to hope that it would be a friendly one though.

"Yes... Our families have set it up for us to catch up for the times we've missed", She replied. "Maybe they want me and him to form a different type of relationship". Ha-Yoon teased him more for the reason even she doesn't know. The sudden burn in her heart after finding out about the hickey on his neck made her say all this.

"What type of relationship?", He asked with his eyebrows reaching down as his eyeballs reached all the way up to look at her wanting to know all the details about the date.

"The relationship where he could do what you did to me on the rooftop even without asking for my permission", She replied walking towards the door.

"Why can't you just call it a kiss?", Jungkook asked.

"Because I don't want to", She said as Jungkook chuckled standing up

'Something really stirred up in her when she looked at the hickey', He thought smiling with his lips pursed.

"Let me drop you home!", He called out as she shut the door behind her making him run to her after kissing his sleeping brother on his cheek.

~♡~

A few days passed since Jungkook and Ha-Yoon enjoyed a beautiful moment together. As much as she wants to deny it, she felt above the clouds and found herself pretty whenever she looked in the mirror.