7. SOMETHING MORE

Author's Pov :

"I'm going to drop you at your school today", Jungkook said as he plopped a single grape in his mouth.

"You don't have to", Ha-Yoon said and took her bag to wear on her back and stood up as she dusts the back of her skirt. She won't be taking any risks just because of her heart.

"I didn't ask you though", Jungkook plopped another one in and took the keys. "And being a gentleman, I can't leave a woman to walk alone".

"I don't remember you apologizing to me when I asked you to for you to label yourself as a gentleman and also, it's not a night for you to worry about me being alone", She pointed out as she walked towards the door.

"You were the one who said my smile was enough", He argued back with a shocked expression on his face.

"Still...", Ha-Yoon opened the door but Jungkook followed quickly.

"I don't care... I'm gonna drop you and that's final. If you take just one step away after reaching my bike, I'm really gonna try it in my way", Leaving her speechless, he smirked and made his way towards the bike.

'Why does he have to make my heart flutter as if it's a bird?', She left a sigh with her mouth shaped like a small 'o' and decided to just forget about what he said. The power he owns in making her get obedient is really insane that she has to sometimes calm her heart and mind from thinking about something she doesn't have control over.

Getting down the stairs from the outside of the house, Ha-Yoon reached the bike, and just like the last time, she placed her palms against his shoulder blades and got on the bike. "Hug me tighter so that you don't fall back and put me behind bars", Jungkook said after handing over one of the helmets and as usual his mask covering half of his face.

"Oops! sorry, I forgot", Ha-Yoon sarcastically said.

"I can clearly see you rolling your eyes, idiot", Ha-Yoon wore the helmet and moved closer towards the rearview mirror and rolled her eyes as slowly as possible before sticking her tongue out to tease him.

"I bet this was more clear and slow-mo", She said and hugged him making him close his eyes for a while to get his breath back.

Last night had made a huge impact on him that through the breakfast he was glancing at her lips and now when she is hugging him with her body glued onto his back, he definitely needs to get a hold of himself before he does something he might never regret.

The ride to school was silent and Jungkook really drives at a medium speed for a reason even he doesn't know about. It's like his mind has taken a huge ass turn that is making him do things he had never ever done before. Maybe once. 

He sometimes wished about her school being far so that he could spend more time with her hugging like this but unfortunately life doesn't go in the ways that we want to.

Reaching the entrance, they could feel everyone eyeing them up and down. Getting down, Ha-Yoon handed over the helmet to Jungkook and quickly brushed her hair back to make it look messy but decent enough to show she was going to school. Again as always, Jungkook's gaze was fixed on her doings. The long hair of hers reaching even below her waist when she throws her head back to run her fingers on them was driving him crazy.

And before he knows, His gaze was on her lips as he eyed them.

Sometimes her lips were between her teeth and sometimes the hot red muscle would be between them making it wet. He gulped down not caring about anyone looking at him but still feeling embarrassed when she looked at him.

"Is there something on my face?", She asked and got closer to his bike to look in the mirror.

Jungkook took it as a rare moment and sniffed her hair to slowly smile to himself at how fresh it smelled. "There's nothing on my face", She said and turned to look at him and ended up brushing her nose with his.