13. STAY WITH ME

Author's pov :

"Does it still hurt you when you talk about this?", Ha-Yoon asked as she wrapped her arms around her knees.

"Not hurt but I feel uncomfortable though, You know? Like getting cheated on by a girl and suffering which shows how vulnerable I am", Jungkook played with his lips.

"You are not vulnerable, Jungkook... You-Actually... No... But I really don't know what to say", Ha-Yoon went in front of him and sat down with her knees folded.

"You don't have to tell me anything", Jungkook said and unconsciously let out other words. "Just stay with me and that's enough".

That was all it took for Ha-Yoon to get red cheeks and think about the things she could do for him to not feel vulnerable at all. For all, she just wanted to make him think that she is always there with him.

Even if he pushes her away.

She wanted to make him forget about what happened by doing something. Anything. But didn't know how? It was such a huge act Jungkook and his ex did there and she can't even imagine herself even kissing the man across her.

But for now, she will make him feel better by words at any cost.

"Jungkook...", She called and he looked at her with his lower lip tugged behind his upper ones. "You are not vulnerable. I know you might feel like that now but honestly, it was her loss... She... She was the one who lost you amidst her wants. You were just too generous and affectionate man to give her everything she asked without thinking about anything because, Jungkook, you loved her, and to return those feelings, you will meet someone who would love you like no one else has done cause of what you give, comes back with more force and - ".

Ha-Yoon was cut with a strong force suffocating her as her heart thumped louder and louder as each second passed by. Jungkook hugged her tighter by her waist and hid his face on the nook of her neck.

'This... This feeling. It feels just like the time when the clouds gather altogether to form a greyish hue except that they don't pour', Ha-Yoon thought but hugged him back.

Jungkook sniffed but didn't move back. He was feeling safe in her arms rather than thinking about his past. He could say that when he looks at Ha-Yoon, he forgets about his hurtful history.

"Please, stay like this for a while", He said and she nodded closing her eyes.

The light of the moon shone above them as the chilly breeze hit their skin making small hills appear there. If they were drunk, they would surely feel as if the moon was smiling with how bright the light was. At least, before she gets forced into a marriage with whom her uncle chooses, Ha-Yoon could say that she was able to get into this much intimacy with a boy.

Jungkook could say that he felt something he could never ever forget. It felt as if he was being hit by a huge rose with no idea of which side he is being hit from. Because for someone who has got played, he sometimes feels as if it was the thorns piercing through his heart metaphorically or sometimes the petals brushing the same place wanting to do things with the person who makes her feel the softness.

The ringing sound of Jungkook's phone caught their attention making them part with too much difficulty.

"It's my boss", Jungkook clicked on the green button and kept it on his ear as he stood up wiping his tears and going a bit far from her. His heart was still on a marathon making him place his palm against his chest once he was away from her.

"I can't anymore, Hoseok... I literally can't stop myself from blabbering in front of her", Jungkook said.

"That wasn't something you told me for an excuse to leave the Café early today", Hoseok said from the other side.