22. TEACH ME

Author's Pov:

Jihoon was now being drowsy as he didn't sleep since he came from school. Ha-Yoon looked at him yawning as he covered his nose which was one of his cute habits making her chuckle. She poked his waist making her look up at her as they were sitting on the sofa.

"You sleepy, bunny?", Ha-Yoon asked making him nod. "You want to sleep on my lap or want to hug me as you sleep on my chest?", She asked making him nod his head again.

He climbed up on her lap and she kept a grip on her skirt so it doesn't end up way shorter than it already is. Hugging her as he placed his head on his chest, Jihoon winked at Jungkook who was simply looking at the chemistry his love and brother held.

Shocking would be an understatement if he wants to describe what he felt. Jihoon's one lip-tugging smile meant that he knows something.

It showed that he knows that they were trying so hard to control their attachment and adoration for each other because of him being around.

Jungkook understood the meaning behind his wink and he nodded to himself as if he knows what was going on in his little brother's head.

'So, this kid knows about our relationship'. Jungkook smiled internally as he looked at Ha-Yoon now. Ha-Yoon smiled back at him and he kept his stare on her. As expected, she looked away pursing her lips within seven seconds to control her cheeks from lifting up.

~♥~

"So... What was it that you wanted to try with me?", Jungkook asked as he came back from Jihoon's room after lying him down on his bed. Ha-Yoon looked down shyly at her fingers before looking at him. Jungkook plopped down beside her with decent space between them as he didn't want to make her uncomfortable in any manner.

"I... I just want to. I d-don't know", Ha-Yoon nervously bit her lips and licked them.

"Did you want to kiss me?", Jungkook asked with his eyes finding hers. The way she used to talk so boldly with him was all gone with her cheeks being pink. She was so shy. Even if she talks, stands, or stays still, Ha-Yoon always stayed conscious not wanting him to suddenly dislike her because of the small mistakes she does.

A small nod from her was enough to make his heart do a long jump before getting back to its cage. "I want to do k-kiss you but... I don't want you to dislike me though", Ha-Yoon said and looked at him.

"Why would that make me dislike you, Ha-Yoon?" He asked still maintaining the distance. "You will only make me fall in love with you more than I am doing now".

"W-What if I'm not k-kissing you right?", She asked.

"There is no right and wrong in kissing, love. If you still feel uncomfortable and don't want to do it then it's fine. You can just peck my lips to make the day go better than ever... I'll kiss you if you want me to... I'm really fine with it. As long as you are beside me and able to hold my hand, I'm thankful.", Jungkook said making her know his true intentions.

"But, I want to try too", Ha-Yoon said. "I want to love kissing you, Jungkook. I want to know what I am capable of doing to you and with you... Just guide me if I do it wrong". She sat with the armrest now behind her and moved towards him. Jungkook sat in the same way.

Moving her face towards him, Jungkook did the same as he already wanted to kiss her now. But, still, he waited. She looked into his eyes as they were on her lips now as he licked his own. Tilting her head, she joined their lips as she pouted hers to do what she exactly saw in the video last night. Parting her lips, she placed them around his lower ones and pouted again before pulling them. What amazed him was that she gulped down.