23. REAL WOMAN

Author's Pov:

"I-I'll Just get down...", Ha-Yoon stuttered looking at the position they were still in. 

"Can we just hug?... Just for a moment?", Jungkook asked wanting to feel her heart against his which ends up getting matched. She nodded and they ended up hugging.

And it wasn't for a moment. It was for a much longer time.

"You asked me about the hickey-".

"So it was a hickey...", She cut him off making him nod. "Then you could've kissed her instead of me", She said with jealousness dripping from her voice.

"Are you jealous?", He asked with his fingers playing with her locks that fell down until her inner thighs. She nodded not wanting to beat around the bush. "Wow... My baby doesn't even deny it", Jungkook bopped her nose with his lips curving up.

"Of course I am jealous... You confess to me that day when I found out about that", She pointed at the fading red and blue mark. 

"Correction. I confessed to you before you even found out about it".

"Whatever... But still, you still want to change the topic now or finally, you will tell who was it?", She asked softly playing with his locks. 

"It was you", That was enough for Ha-Yoon to cough out loud as her hand immediately covered her mouth to not spit on him. "What?!", She asked.

"Yes... It was you. Remember the day when you drank for the second time?", She nodded. "You were upset about how I told you that you weren't my time of girl which was a total misunderstanding. So at that time, you took time to admire me and suddenly you wanted to try out how giving a hickey to someone feels like and I got lucky", He said.

Ha-Yoon was surprised thinking about how she would have embarrassed herself in front of her long-time love. 'Never knew that Jimin had superpowers where what he said ended up happening', She remembered the time when he literally cursed her, telling her that she would've done something embarrassing in front of Jungkook. Just like a small push, all the memories from that particular mind came rushing. She shyly covered her face with the palm of her hand.

'Jungkook has a point or how the hell would he know about it?', She thought.

"Baby... Don't go all shy on me now", Jungkook said as he removed her hands from her face and intertwined them with his. "It was really ravishing though. The way that small bruise gave more meaning to my mole was really really great".

"Why didn't I remember about it though?", She asked with her cheeks turning red. 

"There are people who won't remember anything when they are drunk. A small push to their memory by reminding them about any one event would make them remember everything", Jungkook explained making her sigh.

"I... I really can't believe I would've done that", She said with a nervous smile making him smile too. "I'm really sorry if I would've made you so damn uncomfortable that night... Oh, God! I just embarrassed myself in front of someone I love", Ha-Yoon lay down on his shoulder as he hugged her closer.

"You didn't, love. That just added up to the affection and love I wanted to fill you up with", Jungkook pecked her forehead making her peck his chin shyly. "I love you so damn much, Ha-Yoon", Jungkook rocked left and right lightly as she was snuggled up inside his arms.

"I love you too, Jungkook", She said without any fear or stutter for the first time. "This is the best first day of our relationship and I'm already loving it", She chuckled making him hum in satisfaction.

She could tell that she loved him more now as if her feelings just got the biggest booster. It wasn't all because of him kissing her, saying all those feelings, or just because he had her on his lap; But, mostly because of the way he didn't touch her thigh even though it was exposed until her inner thigh. The way he didn't even try to get his hand closer to that part was making her feel like a woman. A true woman, honestly. It was as if he was loving the flower but instead of plucking it, he kept on taking care of it.