14. CONTROL MYSELF

Author's Pov:

"I don't think she will leave you until you do as she says", Jungkook said and gave her a shy smile. 

'Yes, asshole, take advantage of the small child for something you can't even ask on your own. Such a bitch!', His mind scolded him but he didn't even feel guilty though. He shrugged it off like a speck of dust on his pants.

"Yeah I guess", Ha-Yoon stood up and Jungkook suddenly held her hand as he rubbed the back of her palm with his fingers. The idea of Ha-Yoon kissing- Oops, pecking him, had his stomach to fill with heat as if he had an internal stove in there.

"You can just pretend that you're kissing me, Ha-Yoon. She wouldn't know", He whispered not knowing the fact that his voice was making chills run down her spine and giving her head sudden dizziness. Ha-Yoon looked at his eyes twinkling or maybe she thought but a small smile from him had her knees give up on her.

Almost.

'You wanted to do this!... Do it. Stop being a coward like how you were with your other crushes and just do it!', She turned her head towards the little angel, or should she call her a cupid? The angel smiled at her making her just hug her tightly and never let her go.

"It's alright", Saying that she looked at the girl waiting eagerly for her to do what she wanted to see. Turning to him, Ha-Yoon inched closer and quickly pecked what she thought was his cheek but the sudden movement made Jungkook look at her and it landed on the corner of his lips.

It was a quick peck and she didn't realize it. Looking at the girl, Ha-Yoon smiled again and left Jungkook's palm slowly. "You happy now, baby?", The little one nodded.

'I swear! His cheek was so damn soft like a baby!... I can't', It wasn't in a perfect kind of way but the way his skin has small pores and still made it feel like a marshmallow against her lips was really appreciable, and the fact she didn't know that she almost pecked his lips were funny but then, at least she tried.

"Yes... Now you guys will be having a baby", The girl cheered making Jungkook's cheeks turn red and he literally coughed and turn the other way around. Her kiss affected him a lot and all the sexual desires in his mind about her from the past month were slowly taking control of his body. Ha-Yoon felt goosebumps all over her body and she pursed her lips from blushing at the thought.

'Stop!... That's not gonna happen in this lifetime. Chill, Ha-Yoon. Relax! Don't think about Jungkook on the bed with you', She chanted in her mind as she mentally prepared what to tell the little devilish angel.

"N-No baby... Babies happen when people kiss each other on the lips. Not on cheeks", She pinched her small chubby cheeks. The little one looked much forward than her age. She was wiping the truth on Ha-Yoon's face that kissing is normal. 

Atleast that's what she thought.

Jungkook just cleaned the place of their shop by picking up the mess. His cheeks got red and he just prayed to God that the girl should leave before she makes them do things until he dies out of how much blood is reaching his face due to the adrenaline rush. His fingers were turning numb and each breeze was making goosebumps crawl on his skin.

"Oh... But mom said a different way. Maybe I forgot but anyways, Thank You for doing what I wanted", With that, she pecked Ha-Yoon on her cheeks and waved at Jungkook. Ha-Yoon stood up as soon as the girl left and went toward the shop. 

'That was one hell of a customer', They both thought. Not alike though.

Her waist-length thick dark brown hair was irritating her so she took a hair stick from her bag and made sure her hair stays up. Jungkook glanced at the way her sleeves were folded up till her elbow and how her slender arms which he wanted to just stay in were working their way on her hair.