19. YOUR LIPS

Author's Pov:

Fear. It was something that was missing in Ha-Yoon since the day she fell much deeper in love with Jungkook. She didn't fear anything like she always did. Honestly, she felt amazing. Even more than amazing if she must say. His eyes, his lips, and most importantly the way his heart starts to pick up its pace whenever they hug had her going crazy over him.

Ha-Yoon thought she had it in control when Jungkook was just her crush. But, Oh God, destiny had different outcomes planned for them.

She cannot think about anything else except him. Him this. Him that and Him everything. Except that it was just in her mind and she would only be verbal whenever she was with Jimin. But today, she was fearing something.

It was seven in the evening and she was here at Jungkook's front door, comprehending whether to knock or just leave home without telling him what she wanted to say.

"In love, you will be able to sacrifice everything for that one person but when It comes to sacrificing love itself then it becomes a dark but beautiful stain on your soul which will be permanently crafted there".

She remembered Hoseok's words from the dinner and built all her courage before knocking on the door. Her mind started to play all the slides of her being betrayed, hurt and ignored in a slideshow as she was now growing impatient. Ha-Yoon felt as if she was doing a sin by doing what she wanted to do next. She felt guilty but all those feelings weren't strong as her love for Jungkook was.

There stood Jungkook with a towel wrapped around his neck as if he just took a shower with his face as soft as a petal. He was freshly shaven by the aftershave smell luring Ha-Yoon in.

'Never knew that freshly showered Jungkook would have the ability to make me breathless', Her conscience spoke. 'You always feel breathless around him and this isn't the first time you saw him as soon as he showered', her mind answered.

"Ha-Yoon...?", Again, Her name was sounding more coherent and beautiful on his lips as his adam's apple bobbed up and down as a sign of his unconscious gulp. "What are you doing here? Aren't you taking a day off?", Jungkook asked.

"I-Is Jihoon here?", She asked as her heart started to palpitate and her skin was now covered with goosebumps not because of the cold but because of her standing in front of her crush.

Heck... Scratch that; Love.

"No... He is in Hoseok's house playing with his cousins. Are you alright? Do you want to come in?", Jungkook asked but got shocked when she went inside the house with her grip on his wrist. Shutting the door, Ha-Yoon unconsciously pinned him on the wall beside the door as she looked into his eyes for a few seconds before pressing her lips to his. Having no idea of what to do, Ha-Yoon just closed her eyes tightly and gave small pecks on his upper and lower lip. Her tears were falling down in both guilt and happiness.

Jungkook opened his eyes which closed when she moved her lips to his. He placed his palms against her waist softly and saw how she sniffed in the kiss, her cheeks glistening with tears. He decided to break the kiss by moving his head a bit back and she did the same when she felt him pulling away. Looking down, Ha-Yoon didn't dare to look at him.

"H-Ha-Yoon?...", She didn't look up even though she wanted to. "Please look at me", Jungkook said and she swore that his pleading tone was making her weak.

'How?... How did I let myself fall this much deep for this man? When did things go out of hand? It... It feels as if without him around me, I would suffocate', She thought to herself.

Placing a finger under her chin, Jungkook made her look at him. "I-Is it what I think it is?... Do you love me back?", Jungkook asked as she shut her eyes tightly for a moment before looking at his dark orbs that were searching for answers in her deserts as if he was memorizing each curve of her veins in the Sclera and the way her pupils were dilated.