-°~Chapter 2~°-

Word count: 1,463
Edited
---------------------------
No one's POV:

Izuku sat on his couch in the abandoned building that he calls home.

It was a rather plain building; the walls were a plain grey color that's slightly dirty, the floor was just concrete that held blood stains from various nights that didn't exactly go his way. There were stairs off to the side that led up to the second floor. There was a book shelf below the stair case that held his hero analysis notebooks, books, a few first aid kits, and some pictures of his mother and his friends. There was also a plain L shaped couch. the couch was run down and a washed down blue colour, there was a side table beside it, it was pained black with splashes of random colours of blue. There was also a TV stand that had the same design as the night stand. In it there was a bunch of movies along with hidden weapons just in case. On top of it, of course, was a wide TV screen.

He had no idea what he wanted to do, it was day time so he couldn't go out and patrol. well, he could, but he prefers the night. He didn't really have any friends to call, he was basically a loner with no sense of safety (for himself mainly). 

A long suffering sigh left his lips as he got up and off of the couch. He looked around for something to do and when he saw nothing he gave another sigh and decided to just go up to his bed to either sleep or just look at the ceiling and start contemplating his hole life but what's the difference anymore am I right?

Izuku started to make his way up to the second floor that held his bedroom and Bathroom.

The bedroom took most of the 2nd floor. The room was a plain grey colour, the floor was a black carpet that held many blood spills but you couldn't see that. there was a bed with a red and orange bed set. There was a book shelf that held all sorts of hero merch but most of it was of Red Riot, there was a side table (It looks exactly like the one downstairs), and beside it was his dresser. On it there was a jewelry box, and one of those picture frames that hold multiple pictures (The pictures are of his mother, Kacchan, and Kirishima). The bathroom was plain; it had a black and gray tile floor, the wall was the same plain grey colour as the rest of the house. There was a body mirror to the side along with plain bath tub, sink, mirror above it, and a litter box.

Did I forget to mention he has a cat? Oops.

Izuku went over to his bed and plopped down with another heavy sigh "Oh baby I've missed you~" he said into his pillow.

"Meow" he faintly heard from his window. He looked up from his pillow to see his kitty cat outside his closed window.

He usually left it open but he's been having a problem with dynamite hoping in through his window lately. Izuku got up from his bed and went over to the window to open it. Once it was open the cat hoped into his arms with an angry meow of disapproval for closing her window of access.

As the cat made itself comfy in Izuku's warmth (While glaring at him of course), Izuku made his way back to his bed with his baby.

Izuku sat down on his bed, criss crossed applesauce, then placed his cat down in his lap. "I know, sorry girl, I just didn't want to deal with Kacchan coming into my house uninvited again," he said with a faint smile of the memory.

The first time he had broke into his house he damn near gave Izuku a heart attack. He also got a broken wrist because of Izuku's instincts. of course Izuku fixed up his wrist while mumbling on how stupid Kacchan was for doing that but you know, all in the normal day for Izuku Midoriya or other things known as Plag the infamous Vigilante.

"Well I don't exactly get invited to your house Deku."
Izuku let out a yelp as he grabbed his knife and threw it in the direction he heard the imposter's voice.

He looked over to see the one and only Katsuki Bakugou or otherwise known as Kacchan. He stood right there at his window holding the knife Izuku threw at him.

Izuku let out a groan as he saw Katsuki.
"Fucking hell Kacchan! Have you ever heard of a heads up?!" He yelled, frustrated at his childhood friend.

The blond male just rolled his eyes. He jumped down from the window into his room to reveal his fancy black tux. He usually wore a tux when out and about, to make him look wealthy and well put together, which he was both of those things along with very dangerous, to which he also was.

Katsuki dusted himself off then looked up at Izuku.
"Well you don't exactly have any way to be contacted Deku, if you did I'd be sending my love through it~"
he smirked as he saw the faint blush that dusted Izuku's cheeks.

The cat let out an annoyed meow as she saw the blond. Izuku nodded. "You're right Wolfie, he is quite annoying." he couldn't help the giggle that left his lips when he saw Katsuki less than impressed with his words.

Katsuki rolled his eyes. "Yeah, well, at least I didn't name my cat Wolfie," he snarked right back.

"You don't even have a cat Kacchan, you have a dog. That need I remind you, named king explosion murderer," Izuku snapped back.

The blond walked over to the green bean. "That is a great name for him nerd," he replied as he leaned down, daring Izuku to talk back.

And Izuku dared. "Yeah, sure it is," Izuku said with a smirk.

Katsuki raised his hand and put it on Izuku's neck, it wasn't too tight as to hurt him or cut off oxygen, but it was there to prove he could.
"Oh yeah? How about you say that again nerd," he dared him with a smirk of his own.

Izuku let out a low laugh, the kind of laugh you'd hear from a female Disney villain. "Is that a challenge dynamite?" He questioned.

Katsuki leaned forward to where their faces were just inches apart. "Yes it is, Plag," he confirmed.

Izuku got closer to where their lips were just barely touching. "King explosion murder is a Stupid. Name." He sassed.

Katsuki pushed Izuku down on the bed and got on top of him. "Now you're gonna get, de~ku" he said as he removed his hand from Izuku's neck and brought it down Izuku's body.

The green haired male under him was about to say something but was cut off with his own laughs - Katsuki had started tickling him (Lmao y'all thought). Izuku started to laugh while trying to get Katsuki's hands away from his sides

Wolfie had already made her way to the window and jumped out letting the 2 childhood friends have their time together without distractions.

Izuku was laughing hysterically as Katsuki continued to abuse his ticklish spots. "Kacchan sToooOoOpppPP!" He yelled with his own laughter interrupting him.

The male on top of him just shook his head. "Nope! This is what you get for calling my dog's name stupid!" He yelled.

"But I-I'm not wrong!!" He laughed out. (Why are you booing me, I'm right!)

Katsuki was honestly offended, his naming skills are fucking awesome! "No, you're definitely wrong! And I'm not gonna stop tickling you untill you admit it!" He said sternly, though you could hear the playfulness in his voice.

"NEVER!!" Izuku yelled out.

It went on like this for a good 10 minutes, Katsuki didn't let up, and Izuku's stubbornness wasn't allowing him to give in, so after a a little while longer of this Katsuki got a call.

Katsuki let out a loud groan as he stopped tickling Izuku to check who's calling him, and when he read the name he let out an even bigger groan of frustration. "I gotta go," he said.

Izuku, who was taking in gulps of air just nodded with a smile. "That means, *pant* I, *another pant* win!" He managed to breath out.

Katsuki rolled he's eyes "This isn't over! I'll be back to win!" He declared as he jumped out of Izuku's window.

Izuku let out a giggle as he got up and closed the window making sure to lock it "Yeah, sure you will," he mumbled happily.