-°~Chapter 6~°-

Word count: 1,035
Edited
---------------------------
No one's POV:

This wasn't how he was expecting to start his night, but it wasn't un-welcomed.

Kirishima was currently throwing out compliments and pick up lines. Some were relatively creative on his part, some were bad, while others were really dirty. Like for instance while Kirishima was dropping complements he suddenly stated "You're so cute even my zipper is falling for you," that got Izuku to blush like a maniac.

Though Izuku did get a break when he saw someone attempt to take a young girl (Around 15-16) with him. It was obvious what he intended to do with the poor girl, so both Kirishima and Izuku jumped down to save her. Kirishima attacked the man while Izuku tried to calm the scared teen down.

After that little fiasco, Izuku had jumped across roof tops looking for crimes and when he couldn't see any he sat himself down on a building. Kirishima had joined him not long after.

So now both males sat on a roof top while waiting for something to happen, and while waiting Kirishima decided to flirt some more.

"Hey kitten, I need to complain to Spotify," Kirishima randomly stated.

"What? Why? Too many ads or something? Wait no you're rich... But still?" Izuku questioned, I mean they did have a few too many ads.

"No, because they haven't put you as the hottest single," Kirishima said with a wink (I almost wrote sink).

Izuku was silent for a moment, simply trying to process what the pro hero had just said before his face was a pretty pink.

"You know, if you were a vegetable you'd be a cute-cumber" Kirishima said with a mischievous smirk.

"Oh my gOd," Izuku mumbled as his face became an even darker shade of red, not that you could tell.

"Hmm I think I figured out why the sky is so dark..." Kirishima started as he ever so gently grabbed Izuku by the chin and turned his head so he could look him in the eyes. "Because all the light is in your eyes," he stated as he gazed in to Izuku's emerald green eyes.

His whole face was red at this point. He was sure his face would melt off from all the heat in his face.

"You know what you'd look really beautiful in? My arms," Kirishima stated as he slithered his arm around Izuku's waist and pulled him in to his side

"S-Shut up..." Izuku said as he hid he's face in Kirishima's side, all the compliments were starting to kill him (Oh my god you killed him!).

Kirishima chuckled at the greenette's reaction. "Alright, Alrightttt I'll stop... But I do wanna say thank you.." he said.

Izuku looked up from Kirishima's side with a confused look, "Thank me? What for...?" He asked.

"This smile, I've been wearing it ever since you gave it to me," Kirishima answered with a toothy smile.

And just like that Izuku was back to hiding his face in Kirishima's side.

"If you were a taser, you'd be set to stun," Kirishima said.

"Is this stupidly cute fake red head planning on killing me?! I swear this is to much!!" Izuku mentally yelled to himself.

"Seeing you just made me so grateful for my sight, it really makes me wanna never blink or look away," Kirishima said smugly.

"sToOoOpPpp!" Izuku said with a huge blush.

"Hehe alright, alrightttt, I'll stop" Kirishima said as he started to give Izuku little kisses all over his head/forehead.

After that it was silent between the two. Kirishima had continued to give Izuku little kisses while Izuku was a blushing mess just trying not to die of over heating himself. seriously how could such stupid pick up lines have such an effect on him? Well who the fuck really knows at this point (I do 🤪).

Suddenly Izuku looked up removing his face from Kirishima's side. "Kiri~Kun?" He muttered.

"Yesss?" Kirishima asked with a chuckle

"The sparkle in your eyes is so bright, the sun must be jealous," Izuku said with his own smirk starting to grow.

The fake redheads mind went completely blank as he tried to comprehend what the greenette in his arms had just said. he lightly gasped as his own blush started to grow when he finally realized.

"I swear someone stole the stars and put them in your eyes, tho I ain't no snitch," Izuku stated.

Now it was Kirishima's turn to be flustered "Oh shit he's fighting back... WhAt dO I dO?!" He thought to himself.

"Do you believe in love at first sight? Or should I walk by again?" Izuku asked. Kirishima has used that one earlier when he had just seen Izuku, but he thought he might as well just steal it.

"Now I'm really glad I bought a life insurance, because when I saw you my heart stopped," Kirishima stated.

"Wow, when god made you he was really just showing off," Izuku said, and he is correct, Kirishima is one hell of a man.

"Hey, would you mind giving me a pinch? You're so cute I must be dreaming!" Kirishima said with a chuckle.

And that was how the rest of the night went, they'd fight villains when they heard them, then when they didn't see nor hear any crime they'd sit on a roof top and start throwing flirtatious remarks at one another. The first one to actually get Izuku to blush - like a lot - was: "I'm not currently an organ donor but I'd gladly give you my heart."
He didn't know why that one had such an effect on him but it did. While Izuku's pick up line that got Kirishima to blush was "If I were a cat I'd spend all my nine lives with you." it was just really fitting and cute.

After a long night they shared their goodbyes, and Izuku had to deal with the Villain at home.
He was almost 100% sure Katsuki had stayed on his bed while he was gone on patrol, and he had!

But Izuku got katsudon and cuddles out of it so he wasn't too mad at the end of the day.